Roberts Hawaii - Hawaii Movie Tour
This Kauai sightseeing tour takes you to scenic locations made popular in Hollywood blockbusters. It’s a great tour for movie buffs! You’ll travel on a minibus where you’ll also get to see movie clips and how filmmakers made the island of Kauai translate onto the movie screen.
See the crash landing site featured in Six Days and Seven Nights that Harrison Ford and Anne Heche survived, sights of Gilligan's Island and The Amazing Race. Check out the waterfall from the opening credits of Fantasy Island and from Pirates of the Caribbean. Also, see where Elvis spent time in Blue Hawaii at Coco Palms, a location only this tour has access to.
*denotes stops made
- Wailua Falls* - 173-foot waterfall, appeared in Fantasy Island, Dragonfly, Castaway Cowboy, The Amazing Race and Tropic Thunder
- Hanamaulu Bay* - appeared in Donovan's Reef, Pagan Love Song, Six Days and Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
- Coco Palms* - featured in scenes from Blue Hawaii, Fantasy Island and Pirates of the Caribbean
- Opaekaa Falls Lookout* - featured in scenes from Donovan's Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN and Seven Women from Hell
- Kapaa Town - this beach-side town was filmed in JurassicPark
- Aliomanu - an isolated beach that appeared in Six Days Seven Nights and VoodooIsland
- Moloaa Beach* - as seen in scenes from Gilligan's Island and Castaway Cowboy
- Hanalei Pier* - appeared in Miss Sadie Thompson, Wackiest Ship in the Army and South Pacific
- Hanalei Valley - filmed in Uncommon Valor
- Please note: Menu is subject to change.
- Club House Sandwich - Sliced roasted turkey and crispy bacon with lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise served with a pickle spear and potato chips
- Vegetarian Sandwich available when ordered in advance. Please note next to name during booking.
- Coffee Hot Tea, Ice Tea or Soda
***Pick-ups from the Princeville area require a higher price. This includes pick-ups from Ali'i Kai Resort, Hanalei Bay Resort, The Cliffs at Princeville, Saint Regis Princeville Resort, Wyndham Bali Hai Villas, Wyndham Ka Eo Kai, Wyndham Makai Club, Wyndham Shearwater and The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas.
If your location is considered within the Princeville area and you did not select the Princeville pick-up pricing, we will get in contact with you about adjusting your tour.
- Where and When:
- Pick ups are usually between 7:00 am and 8:15 am. Tour returns approximately 3:30 pm based on your accommodations.
Your exact pick up location and time will be in your confirmation email based on your accommodations.
- There are no specific restrictions for this tour.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing does not buy a seat. The child must sit on your lap at all times while en route. If you require a seat, please purchase a child ticket.
Wheelchair accessibility: Please book early to secure arrangements. A transfer vehicle equipped with a lift is available upon request with prior booking and notification of at least 48 hours, please indicate during booking.
- Operation Days:
- Monday to Saturday
- approximately 7 hours
- Roberts Hawaii Tours
- 30 guests