Roberts Hawaii - Hawaii Movie Tour
This Kauai sightseeing tour takes you to scenic locations made popular in Hollywood blockbusters. It’s a great tour for movie buffs! You’ll travel on a minibus where you’ll also get to see movie clips and how filmmakers made the island of Kauai translate onto the movie screen.
See the crash landing site featured in Six Days and Seven Nights that Harrison Ford and Anne Heche survived, sights of Gilligan's Island and The Amazing Race. Check out the waterfall from the opening credits of Fantasy Island and from Pirates of the Caribbean. Also, see where Elvis spent time in Blue Hawaii at Coco Palms, a location only this tour has access to.
*denotes stops made
- Wailua Falls* - 173 ft waterfall, recognized in Fantasy Island, Dragonfly, Castaway Cowboy, The Amazing Race, and Tropic Thunder
- Hanamaulu Bay* - appeared in Donovan's Reef, Pagan Love Song, Six Days and Seven Nights, and Voodoo Island
- Coco Palms* - featured in scenes from Blue Hawaii, Fantasy Island and Pirates of the Caribbean
- Opaekaa Falls Lookout* - featured in scenes from Donovan's Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN and Seven Women from Hell
- Kapaa Town - this beach-side town was filmed in Jurassic Park
- Aliomanu - this isolated beach was seen in Six Days Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
- Moloaa Beach* - recognize scenes from Gilligan's Island and Castaway Cowboy
- Hanalei Pier* - seen in Miss Sadie Thompson, Wackiest Ship in the Army, South Pacific, and more
- Hanalei Valley - filmed in Uncommon Valor
***There are no pickups from the Princeville area. If you'd like to still go on this tour you could potentially meet the tour at the closes Lihue area pick up. You would choose that pricing and understand you would have to make your way to the closes pick up and be dropped off at that location once the tour is finished.
***Pickups from the Poipu area require a higher price. This includes pick ups from Aston at Poipu Kai, Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa, Kiahuna Plantation & Beach Bungalows, Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Kuhio Shores, Lawai Beach Resort, Makahuena at Poipu, Nihi Kai Villas, O\trigger Kiahuna Plantation, Poipu Kai Resort, Poipu Kapili, Poipu Shores, Prince Kuhio Resort Condo, Sheraton Kauai Resort, Sunset Kahili, The Point at Poipu, Villas at Poipu Kai, Whalers Cove Resort.
If your location is considered within the Popu area pickup and you did not select the Poipu Pick Up pricing, Hawaii Discount will get in contact with you about adjusting your tour.
- Where and When:
- Pick ups are usually between 7:00 am and 8:15 am. Tour returns approximately 3:30 pm based on your accommodations.
Your exact pick up location and time will be in your confirmation email based on your accommodations.
- There are no specific restrictions for this tour.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing does not buy a seat. The child must sit on your lap at all times while en route. If you require a seat, please purchase a child ticket.
Wheelchair accessibility: Please book early to secure arrangements. A transfer vehicle equipped with a lift is available upon request with prior booking and notification of at least 48 hours, please indicate during booking.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
- approximately 7 hours
- Roberts Hawaii Tours
- 30 guests