Blue Dolphin Charters - Whale Watch
This is a fun whale watch cruise along Kauai’s south shore. It takes place during Hawaii’s whale season, which runs from December through March. You’ll cruise along the calm south shore waters on board of a spacious 65-foot catamaran while enjoying beautiful coastline views and keeping an eye out for humpback whales and other marine life. Delicious appetizers along with sodas, juices, beer, wine and Mai Tais are included!
- Whale watch cruise along Kauai’s south shore
- Catamaran is equipped with a hydrophone to listen the sounds whales make under water
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Water, Juice & Soft Drinks
- Unlimited Beer, Wine & Mai Tais (for guests age 21+)
- Where and When:
- Tour times:
Tour 1: Check in between 1:15 pm and 1:45 pm
Tour 2: Check in between 3:30 pm and 4:15 pm
The exact check-in time for your selected tour will be emailed to you with your confirmation (it is seasonal).
Check in at Port Allen Harbor in Ele'ele View Map
Directions: Take Hwy 50 toward Ele'ele to Hwy 541, turn left at McDonald's toward the ocean. Check-in and retail office is located in the industrial complex on the right.
- Children under the age of 2 years as well as pregnant women may not participate in this tour.
Passengers must be able to walk onto boat and up or down ladder stairs unassisted (no wheelchairs).
All Blue Dolphin Charters cruises require barefoot boarding. If you have a medical issue that requires shoes, please tell us ahead of time.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Daily from December through March
- 2 hours
- Blue Dolphin Charters
- 65-foot catamaran