Blue Dolphin Charters - Whale Watch
For your next Kauai activities, try a truly unique kind of Kauai tours - Kauai Whale Watching! The Blue Dolphin Charters Whale Watch, brought to you by Kauai Discount, is an amazing experience in Kauai Whale Watching. These Kauai activities do not disappoint, as nothing beats the anticipation and excitement of seeing these mighty whales in action! Enjoy the Blue Dolphin Charters Whale Watch from Kauai Discount, and be sure to add Kauai Whale Watching to your Kauai tours agenda!
While on these Kauai tours, you'll be looking for Hawaiian Humpback Whales, which migrate from cold Alaskan waters to Hawaii each year to mate and bear their calves. They are among Hawaii's favorite yearly tourists. Their hauntingly beautiful whale songs echo in Hawaiian waters from December through April. Be amazed as you watch the whales leap into the air or slap their tails on the water, teaching their young to breach and explore their undersea environment.
These Kauai activities include heavy pupus (appetizers), and drinks. Book your Whale Watch with Blue Dolphin Charters today, and enjoy Kauai Whale Watching at its finest. And don't forget to use Kauai Discount for the best savings on all your Kauai activities and Kauai tours!
- Whale watch cruise along Kauai’s south shore
- Catamaran is equipped with a hydrophone so you can listen to magical whale songs
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Water, Juice & Soft Drinks
- Unlimited Beer, Wine & Mai Tais (for guests age 21+)
Kauai Whale Watch Cruise
- Where and When:
- Check in between 3:30 pm and 4:15 pm. The exact check-in time will be emailed to you with your confirmation.
Check in at Port Allen Harbor in Ele'ele View Map
Directions: Take Hwy 50 toward Ele'ele to Hwy 541, turn left at McDonald's toward the ocean. Check-in and retail office is located in the industrial complex on the right.
- Children under the age of 2 years as well as pregnant women may not participate in this tour.
Passengers must be able to walk onto boat and up or down ladder stairs unassisted (no wheelchairs).
All Blue Dolphin Charters cruises require barefoot boarding. If you have a medical issue that requires shoes, please tell us ahead of time.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Daily from December through March
- 2 hours
- Blue Dolphin Charters
- 65-foot catamaran