Outfitters Kauai - FlyLine Zipline
Experience Outfitter Kauai’s newest zipline that’s also the longest in the state of Hawaii. Launching from Hawaii’s tallest zipline tower, 50 feet above the ground, the FlyLine zipline is 4,000 feet long! You’ll reach speeds of up to 50 mph as you fly in a Superman-style head first position. It’s the closest thing to flying there is!
Best of all, it’s a tandem side-by-side zipline so you can race your buddy if you wish. Located on the 3,000-acre Kipu Ranch, the zipline features spectacular views of lush green scenery that you might even recognize from popular Hollywood movies, such as Jurassic Park, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Pirates of the Caribbean and The Descendants.
- Hawaii’s longest zipline at over 3/4 mile long
- Launching from Hawaii’s tallest zipline tower at 50 feet
- Soar at speed of over 50 mph in thrilling Superman-style head first position
- Side-by-side tandem lines
- Cold bottled spring water is provided after zipline tour
Outfitters Kauai Zipline
Kauai Zipline Adventure
- Where and When:
- Tour Time Check Ins and Approximate Returns. Additional times may be scheduled upon request:
8:00 am - 9:15 pm
1:45 pm - 3:00 pm
4:00 pm - 5:15 pm
Check in at the Kipu Ranch Welcome Center, 230 Kipu Road, Lihue, HI 96766 View Map
- Riders must be over the age of 7, at least 4 feet (122 cm) tall, and weigh between 60-275 lbs (27-125 kg).
All participants must read and sign a voluntary release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday to Saturday. Sundays are available upon request.
- Approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Outfitters Kauai
- Outfitters Kauai FlyLine Zipline is the first zipline in Hawaii built and operated to most rigorous ASTM safety standards. All zipline equipment and gear is provided.