Outfitters Kauai - AdrenaLine Zipline Course
This advanced zipline trek skips the beginner lines and features 4 thrilling zipline runs that will get your adrenaline pumping. The first run is an 800-foot single line zip, after which you’ll move on to the 1,800-foot center-dismount side-by-side tandem line that lets you race your buddy while hanging upside down!
Then cool off on the unique water zip, where you plunge into a refreshing bamboo pool, a lava rock swimming hole surrounded by fragrant while ginger flowers. Then it’s on to the 4,000-foot FlyLine zipline, the longest zipline in all of Hawaii! You’ll be attached to a Superman-style harness and launch from a 50-foot high tower, flying head first with speeds of 50 mph before arriving at the ground level landing area.
- 4 ziplines
- Includes the new FlyLine zipline – longest zipline in Hawaii
- Includes the Original Water Zip that lets you plunge into a bamboo pool
- Race side-by-side on the giant center-dismount line
- Try some zipline acrobatics – spin around and fly upside-down
- Hanalima Bakery Cookies
- Cold bottled spring water and Hawaiian sun beverages
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 8:45 am 11:45 am
Check in at the Kipu Ranch Welcome Center, 230 Kipu Road, Lihue, HI 96766 View Map
- Riders must be over the age of 7, at least 4 feet (122 cm) tall, and weigh between 60-275 lbs (27-125 kg).
All participants must read and sign a voluntary release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday & Saturday
- Approx. 3 hours
- Outfitters Kauai
- All zipline equipment and gear is provided.