Blue Dolphin Charters - Napali Raft Snorkel Tour
Enjoy an adventurous snorkel tour on board of a raft along Kauai’s Na Pali Coast. This is one of the most remote shorelines in all of Hawaii and also one of the most beautiful. Enjoy spectacular views of 3,000-foot sea cliffs, secluded beaches, waterfalls and sea caves. Keep an eye out for dolphins, turtles and other marine life. Weather and ocean conditions permitting, the raft will also venture into sea caves.
- Dry bags for your belongings
- Snorkel gear
- Soda, juices and water
- Underwater camera and wetsuit rentals are available
Kauai Rafting Tour
- Where and When:
- Check in is at 7:15 am at Port Allen Harbor in Ele'ele.
Driving directions: Take Hwy 50 toward Ele'ele to Hwy 541, turn left at McDonald's toward the ocean. Check-in and retail office is located in the industrial complex on the right.
- All destinations and activities are weather permitting.
No children under the age of 8.
All passengers 12 years and younger are required to wear a life jacket on the raft in accordance with the Hawaii Revised Statutes.
No pregnant women.
No refunds for motion sickness - ask about preventative measures if in doubt.
No aerosol spray sunscreen and reef-safe only.
No full face snorkel masks.
This is a barefoot tour - if you need to keep your shoes on please contact us before your tour for more details.
No neck or back problems or recent surgeries that could be aggravated by rough ocean conditions.
All passengers must be able to walk across a boarding ramp without assistance and hold on to the boat after boarding.
All passengers must fill out a liability waiver before participating in the tour.
- Special Notes:
- This tour is subject to cancellation if the minimum of 6 passengers is not met.
- Operation Days:
- Jan-May: Operates Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
June-Dec: Operates Monday through Saturday
- 5 hours
- Blue Dolphin Charters
- Minimum 6 passengers. Maximinum 14 passengers.
- 25 foot rigid hull raft, the newest and fastest raft on Kauai