Blue Dolphin Charters - Napali Raft Snorkel Tour
Enjoy an adventurous snorkel tour on board of a raft along Kauai’s Na Pali Coast. This is one of the most remote shorelines in all of Hawaii and also one of the most beautiful. Enjoy spectacular views of 3,000-foot sea cliffs, secluded beaches, waterfalls and sea caves. Keep an eye out for dolphins, turtles and other marine life. Weather and ocean conditions permitting, the raft will also venture into sea caves.
- Dry bags for your belongings
- Snorkel gear
- Soda, juices and water
- Underwater camera and wetsuit rentals are available
- Where and When:
- Check in is at 7:00 am. Check in 30 minutes prior to departure at Port Allen Harbor in Ele'ele.
Driving directions: Take Hwy 50 toward Ele'ele to Hwy 541, turn left at McDonald's toward the ocean. Check-in and retail office is located in the industrial complex on the right.
- Everyone is required to fill out a liability waiver before going on board.
- No children under the age of 8 years old.
Pregnant women may not participate in this tour.
Cave exploration is weather and sea conditions permitting.
- Special Notes:
- This tour is subject to cancellation if the minimum of 6 passengers is not met.
- Operation Days:
- Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
- 5 hours
- Blue Dolphin Charters
- Minimum 6 passengers. Maximinum 14 passengers.
- 25 foot rigid hull raft, the newest and fastest raft on Kauai