HoloHolo Charters - Na Pali Niihau Snorkeling Supertour
Kauaidiscount.com and HoloHolo Charters in Kauai present the Ultimate Adventure Tour in Kauai Snorkeling! This premiere trip aboard the "HoloHolo" catamaran is the Kauai Snorkeling experience you've been searching for! Not only do these Kauai activities include an awesome catamaran tour and the breathtaking sights of the NaPali Coast, but the NaPali Niihau Supertour also includes the beauty of the "forbidden island" of Niihau! You'll love this Kauai snorkeling catamaran adventure from HoloHolo Charters in Kauai and kauaidiscount.com. And you'll love Kauaidiscount.com savings on all your Kauai activities.
The NaPali Niihau Supertour with HoloHolo Charters in Kauai begins with a continental breakfast as we head west & north on the 65' power catamaran to the majestic Napali coast. You'll see waterfalls, sea caves and lush valleys as part of these Kauai activities from kauaidiscount.com. After sightseeing and hearing the history of the coast, the NaPali Niihau Supertour catamaran will head across the channel to the "Forbidden Island" Ni'ihau. When we arrive at Ni'ihau, the caring crew of HoloHolo Charters in Kauai will assist and instruct you in Kauai snorkeling. Float, relax, and watch the comings and goings of the aquatic world... soak up all the beauty of these Kauai activities! Ni'ihau's "old" age means that it has been shaped and carved by ocean currents and waves the longest of the islands, so no other place in Hawaii offers you such unique formations. After your catamaran ride and Kauai snorkeling, enjoy a delicious deli style buffet lunch provided by HoloHolo Charters in Kauai. Choose from a variety of deli meats, cheeses, veggies and breads. Also includes pasta, potato salad, and fresh fruits. Soft drinks are served throughout the tour and wine and beer are served after Kauai snorkeling on the NaPali Niihau Supertour.
You'll be savoring your Kauai snorkeling experience on the NaPali Niihau Supertour for years to come. Book these awesome Kauai activities with HoloHolo Charters in Kauai and kauaidiscount.com today!
- Bakers choice pastry (may be items like fruit turnovers, muffins, cinnamon rolls, etc)
- Scrambled eggs with sauteed veggies (usually spinach, mushroom & peppers)
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Beverages: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Deli-Style Buffet Lunch:
- Assorted Fresh Baked Bread
- Select Deli Meats and Cheeses: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Salami, Swiss and Cheddar
- Condiments & Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sprouts,
Carrots, Pickles, Peperoncini, Onions, Black Olives and Cucumber
- Pasta Salad
- Vegetable Crudite
- Homemade spinach dip & hummus
- Homemade Cookies
- Beer, Ginger Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Kauai Sea Cave
Na Pali Snorkel Adventure
Kauai Raft Tour
Kauai Sea Turtle
- Where and When:
- Check in at 6:00 am. Returns at 1:30 - 2:00 pm.
Check in at Port Allen Harbor, 4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705 View Map
Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- No expectant mothers.
Children must be 6 years or older.
No guests with pacemakers or defibrillators.
You must bring your prescribed medication with you (i.e. inhalers, epipens, diabetic medication or other daily meds).
Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
Full face snorkel masks are not allowed due to them not being deemed safe. You must use a traditional 2-piece snorkel & mask set which will be provided or you can bring your own.
Guests should be able to assist themselves onto tour vessel. Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captains discretion). Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions. We do not land on shore.
Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
All Holo Holo tours are "bare-foot" - passengers will need to remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain's direction.
All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
Holo Holo vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 7 hours
- HoloHolo Charters
- The Holo Holo is a 65-foot power catamaran and Kauai's fastest tour vessel. She can carry 65 passengers, but this tour is limited to 45 passengers or less, which means more room to sightsee and relax. Built with safety and comfort in mind, Holo Holos design is wide enough to eliminate any long, side-to-side rolling motion. The hulls are narrow to slice easily through the water, resulting in a smooth ride. The Holo Holo is equipped with two heads (bathrooms) located on deck (no need to climb or descend a ladder to use the facilities), with ample room to change into your bathing suit in privacy. Holo Holo also boasts a huge shaded cabin with windows that open to allow fresh ocean breezes.