HoloHolo Charters - Na Pali Coast Snorkel & Sail
Kauai Discount invites you to join us aboard "Leila", a beautiful 48' sailing catamaran and enjoy a true "trade wind" sailing experience on the NaPali Coast! If you want the best in Kauai activities, not to mention awesome Kauai snorkeling, then book the Na Pali Snorkel and Sail with HoloHolo Charters in Kauai today. Kauai Discount brings you the best price for this unique NaPali Coast adventure!
During this Kauai Snorkeling experience from Kauai Discount and HoloHolo Charters in Kauai, you'll sail the beautiful NaPali Coast. It is not uncommon to ride the wind and attain speeds up to 18 knots on this breathtaking ride! When the winds permit, we even sail while having breakfast on the Na Pali Snorkel and Sail. These Kauai activities from Kauai Discount are a great way to spend a day in paradise! And by booking with Kauai Discount you're sure to save on your NaPali Coast Kauai snorkeling adventure and all other unique Kauai activities as well.
As we head for our Kauai snorkeling destination your HoloHolo Charters in Kauai crew will enlighten you with stories of the Hawaiians who once lived there. Once there, you will get in and snorkel the stunningly clear waters. The NaPali Coast is considered to be "The Jewel of Kauai", with its 3,000 foot cliffs, concealed beaches, green valleys, secluded waterfalls and hidden caves. You don't want to miss these Kauai activities! The breathtaking beauty of the NaPali Coast is best enjoyed while immersed in the sea, which you will be during this Kauai snorkeling expedition from Kauai Discount.
- Assorted Fresh Baked Pastries and Mixed Tropical Fruit Platter
- Beverages: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
- Wonderful views and snorkeling along the Na Pali Coast
- All snorkeling equipment, flotation devices and instruction is included
Colorful Tropical Fish
Na Pali Sailing Adventure
- Where and When:
- October - March: Check in at 8:30 am. Return approx. 1:30 pm.
April - September: Check in at 7:30 am. Return approx. 12:30 pm.
Check in at Port Allen Harbor, 4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705 View Map
Returns at approximately 2:00 pm.
Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- Must be 6 years of age or older for these Kauai activities.
- No expectant mothers.
Children must be 6 years or older.
No guests with pacemakers or defibrillators.
You must bring your prescribed medication with you (i.e. inhalers, epipens, diabetic medication or other daily meds).
Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
Full face snorkel masks are not allowed due to them not being deemed safe. You must use a traditional 2-piece snorkel & mask set which will be provided or you can bring your own.
Guests should be able to assist themselves onto tour vessel. Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captains discretion). Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions. We do not land on shore.
Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
All Holo Holo tours are "bare-foot" - passengers will need to remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain's direction.
All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
Holo Holo vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Special Notes:
- Don't forget to bring along swimwear, a change of clothes, towel, sun block, and a camera for these Kauai activities. This Kauai snorkeling tour also includes seasonal whale watching (December-April).
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 5 hours
- HoloHolo Charters
- Max. of 45 passengers
- The Leila is a beautiful 50-foot sailing catamaran with ample room for lounging. The catamaran design allows for level sailing. With no more than 10 degrees of heel, you won't be sailing sideways. The Leila is equipped with two heads (bathrooms) that are spacious enough to change from sailing to swimming attire. The catamaran is licensed to carry 45 people, but we keep it down to 37 to give you plenty of space to take in the views.