Holo Holo Charters - Na Pali Coast Snorkel Sail
Enjoy a great trade wind sailing experience aboard the Leila, a beautiful 50-foot sailing catamaran. Nobody sails more, and it's not uncommon for the Leila to attain speeds up to 18 knots (about 20 mph)!
The destination is Kauai’s famed Na Pali Coast, a remote stretch of coastline that features spectacular views of 3,000-foot sea cliffs, caves, waterfalls and hidden beaches.
Along the way, the crew will share interesting stories of the Hawaiians who once lived here. This sailing tour also includes snorkeling at a great snorkel site.
- Wonderful views and snorkeling along the Na Pali Coast
- All snorkeling equipment, flotation devices and instruction is included
- Baker's choice pastry (may be items like fruit turnovers, muffins, cinnamon rolls, etc)
- Scrambled eggs
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Beverages: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Deli-Style Buffet Lunch:
- Turkey & cheddar wrap OR vegetarian wrap with hummus
- Somen salad
- Vegetable crudite
- Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Colorful Tropical Fish
Na Pali Sailing Adventure
- Where and When:
- September 15 through March: Check in at 7:00 am. Return approx. 12:30 - 1:00 pm.
April through September 14: Check in at 7:30 am. Return approx. 1:00 - 1:30 pm.
Check in at Port Allen Harbor, 4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705 View Map
Arrive at least 10 minutes early and park in the designated dirt parking lot just past the Holo Holo Charters office on the right side of the street. Look for the Holo Holo sign. Do not to park in the paved parking lot behind the office building.
- No expectant mothers.
Children must be 5 years or older.
You must bring your prescribed medication with you (i.e. inhalers, epipens, diabetic medication or other daily meds).
Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
Full face snorkel masks are not allowed due to them not being deemed safe. You must use a traditional 2-piece snorkel & mask set which will be provided or you can bring your own.
Guests should be able to assist themselves onto tour vessel. Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captains discretion). Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions. We do not land on shore.
Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
All Holo Holo tours are "bare-foot" - passengers will need to remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain's direction.
All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
Holo Holo vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 5 hours
- HoloHolo Charters
- Max. of 45 passengers
- The Leila is a beautiful 50-foot sailing catamaran with ample room for lounging. The catamaran design allows for level sailing. With no more than 10 degrees of heel, you won't be sailing sideways. The Leila is equipped with two heads (bathrooms) that are spacious enough to change from sailing to swimming attire. The catamaran is licensed to carry 45 people, but we keep it down to 37 to give you plenty of space to take in the views.