Blue Dolphin Charters - Deluxe Niihau Island Tour
Come aboard Blue Dolphin Charters’ spacious catamaran and enjoy an unforgettable ocean adventure that takes you to Hawaii’s “Forbidden Island” of Niihau, where you can snorkel in crystal clear waters.
Niihau snorkeling is an experience you'll simply never forget! There are many types of tropical fish, as well as green sea turtles, tropical fish and colorful coral reefs.
- Fun morning snorkel tour that takes you to Kauai’s neighbor island of Niihau
- Amazing views from the custom-built 65-foot catamaran
- Chance to see a wide variety of marine life
- Friendly crew will share interesting stories along the way
- Snorkeling gear (fins, snorkel, mask)
- Food and drinks
- Where and When:
- Check in at 6:00 am.
All Tours depart from Port Allen in Ele'ele: Take Hwy 50 toward Ele'ele to Hwy 541, turn left at McDonalds toward the ocean. Check-in and retail office is located in the industrial complex on the right. View Map
- Scuba divers must be 12 yrs old or older, Certified divers (bring your dive cards), and sign a medical and liability waiver.
No pregnant women.
No children under 5.
Must be able to walk onto the boat & up or down ladder stairs by yourself.
All passengers must fill out a liability waiver before participating in the activity.
All Blue Dolphin Charters cruises require barefoot boarding. If you have a medical issue that requires shoes, please tell us ahead of time.
- Special Notes:
- The catamaran is equipped with a restroom on board.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesdays and Fridays
- 7.5 hours
- Blue Dolphin Charters
- 63 foot catamaran