Seasport Divers - Morning Two Tank Dive
You must be certified for this dive.
Underwater beauty awaits you on your next Kauai tours from Seasport Scuba Diving in Kauai and Kauaidiscount.com. These Kauai activities include gorgeous sights and fun Kauai Scuba Diving adventure, all at a great Kauai Discount price! You won't want to miss these Seasport Scuba Diving in Kauai tours... a one of a kind Kauai activities! Kauaidiscount.com brings you the best in Kauai Scuba Diving, and the best prices for all your Kauai tours, so book your Kauai activities and Kauai tours with Kauai Discount today!
Our morning Kauai Scuba Diving expeditions include 2 dives at 2 different sites off Kauai's beautiful South Shore. These Seasport Scuba Diving in Kauai tours are designed for the seasoned to intermediate certified diver. The first dive of the day is a "deep" dive where the depths range from 70' to 85' at locations such as Fast Lanes, Brennecke's Ledge, Shipwreck Ledge, Beachhouse Archway, General Store, Ice Box, Toilet Bowl, Marvin's Gardens and Turtle Bluff, to name a few. During these Kauai activities, you'll see the ancient lava flows at the different sites which give each one a unique terrain, attracting different sea life. Rare Black Coral, Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles, Moray Eels, Boar Fish, and the occasional White Tip Reef Shark are among the local inhabitants. The second dive of the day on these Kauai tours is usually at the "not-to-be-missed" Sheraton Caverns, which received a Top 5 rating as Best Cavern diving in the world. The caverns are ancient blown-out lava tubes of gorgeous archways, sleeping turtles, and an abundance of Hawaiian reef fish. The depth ranges from 35' to 65' making this a great dive for either our AM or PM charter.
Seasport Scuba Diving in Kauai tours provide an excellent opportunity for something different in your next Kauai activities. Kauai Scuba Diving is a chance to indulge in the underwater splendor of the Hawaiian islands - book your spot for these Kauai tours with Kauaidiscount.com today, and you'll be sure to find not only an awesome Kauai Scuba Diving experience, but great savings on all your Kauai activities with Kauai Discount.
- Scuba diving tour is designed for certified, experienced divers
- Two morning boat dives in the 60-100 foot range
- Dive site is determined on day of dive and may include Brennecke's Ledge, Ice Box, Fastlanes, General Store and Sheraton Caverns
Please download and fill out this required medical questionnaire and bring it with you to the dive.
Green Sea Turtle
Seasport Divers Boat
- Where and When:
- Check in at 7:30 am at Seasport Divers, 2827 Poipu Road, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
Tour returns to the Seasport Divers dive shop around 12:00 pm.
- Bring your certification card.
- You must be certified for this dive (certification card must be presented at check-in).
You must have at least 15 logged dives to participate.
There is a Medical Questionnaire that needs to be filled out and passed to participate in this scuba dive. If participant fails the Medical Questionnaire, a doctor must give a written statement (faxes are OK) that scuba activities are safe and allowed for this participant prior to going scuba diving.
- Special Notes:
- Seasport Scuba Diving in Kauai tours include tanks and weights, BC & Regulator.
- Operation Days:
- 4 hours
- Seasport Divers Kauai
- The Anela Kai is a custom-fitted PRO48 dive boat, U.S. Coast Guard certified for 42 passengers or 30 divers. However, Seasport Divers limits it to only 18 divers for their south shore scuba diving tours. The vessel is equipped with two hot water showers, a 10-person observation deck, a large covered cabin and two ladders for easy ocean entry and exit.