Seasport Divers - Morning Two Tank Dive
This Kauai scuba diving tour is for experienced certified divers (you must have at least 15 logged dives). You should feel comfortable diving from a boat and in deeper waters (up to 100 feet). The first dive of the day is usually a drift dive with depths of 80-100 feet. The second dive is around 60-70 feet. The dive sites are chosen on the day of the tour and depend on current ocean conditions and water quality.
Possible dive sites include Brennecke's Ledge, Fastlanes, Ice Box, General Store and Sheraton Caverns. Sea life you may see include rare black coral, boar fish, moray eels, Hawaiian green sea turtles and white tip reef sharks.
- Two morning boat dives in the 60-100 foot range
- Dive site is determined on day of dive and may include Brennecke's Ledge, Fastlanes, Ice Box, General Store and Sheraton Caverns
- Tour is designed for certified, experienced divers
- 2 tanks, computer, weights, wetsuit, mask and fins
- Tour led by PADI, SSI or NAUI diving instructor
- Tour includes thorough briefing
Nitrox, BCD and regulator is available for an extra fee.
Please download and fill out this required medical questionnaire and bring it with you to the dive.
Morning Two Tank Dive
Green Sea Turtle
Seasport Divers Boat
- Where and When:
- Check in at 7:30 am at Seasport Divers, 2827 Poipu Road, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
Tour returns to the Seasport Divers dive shop around 12:00 pm.
- Bring your certification card.
- You must be certified for this dive (certification card must be presented at check-in).
You must have at least 15 logged dives.
The minimum age to participate is 15 years.
There is a Medical Questionnaire that needs to be filled out and passed to participate in this scuba dive. If participant fails the Medical Questionnaire, a doctor must give a written statement (faxes are OK) that scuba activities are safe and allowed for this participant prior to going scuba diving.
- Special Notes:
- Seasport Scuba Diving in Kauai tours include tanks and weights, BC & Regulator.
- Operation Days:
- 4 hours
- Seasport Divers Kauai
- The Anela Kai is a custom-fitted PRO48 dive boat, U.S. Coast Guard certified for 42 passengers or 30 divers. However, Seasport Divers limits it to only 18 divers for their south shore scuba diving tours. The vessel is equipped with two hot water showers, a 10-person observation deck, a large covered cabin and two ladders for easy ocean entry and exit.