Kayak Adventures - Guided Waterfall Adventure
If you are looking for a Kauai adventure, you will be excited to join Kayak Adventures and Kauai Discount to enjoy this guided kayak waterfall adventure. 4 ½ hours of fun with hiking and kayaking.
Along the tropical waterways of the Waliua River, you will kayak for 2 ½ miles and will see interesting sights. One will include the Kamokila Hawaiian Village where the movie, Outbreak was filmed. The lush landscape will make your kayaking adventure a must for your Kauai vacation. Kauai discount will offer discounts to make your kayak adventure less painful.
Hike ¾ miles through the tropical rain forest. Imagine the beautiful landscape as you grace Hawaiian sacred land while your Kauai tour guide informs you of the history.
In addition to the history of the Wailua Valley, your Kauai tours guide will also show you where movie scenes were filmed. See locations from Jurassic Park, Raider’s of the Lost Ark and 6 Days/7 Nights. The grand finale of the Kayak Adventures Waterfall Tour is a short hike to the 125 foot Uluwehi Falls known as The Secret Falls. At Secret Falls you can take pictures, play under the waterfalls, swim and enjoy a delicious deli lunch. These Kauai Activities are perfect for family fun! Reserve the Kayak Adventures Waterfall Tour with Kauai Discount for the best prices on Kauai Activities.
Kauai Waterfall Adventure
Kauai Kayak Adventures
- Where and When:
- Kauai Kayaking Kayak Adventures Waterfall Tour check in is Monday-Saturday 7:45am and 8:45 am.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE NORTH: South on Hwy 56 to Kapaa. Go thru 4 traffic lights. Turn left before Coconut Marketplace sign onto Aleka Loop. Turn right behind the marketplace and follow Aleka Loop. Drive thru the entrance of Islander on the Beach Resort to Kayak Adventures. We are located in the Islander Shops between Trees Lounge and Snorkel Depot.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE SOUTH: Hwy 50 thru Lihue thru a series of 12 traffic lights. At 13th light turn left onto Hwy 56 N towards Wailua/Kapaa. Cross Wailua River bridge (double bridge) go through 2 traffic lights, turn right into Coconut Marketplace onto Aleka Loop. Turn right behind the marketplace and follow Aleka Loop. Drive through entrance of Island on the Beach Resort to Kayak Adventures. We are located in the Islander Shops between Trees Lounge and Snorkel Depot.
- These Kauai Tours consist of approximately 4 miles of easy paddling and 1.5 miles of hiking.
- Not available for pregnant women.
Not available for children under 5 years old.
These Kauai Tours consist of approximately 4 miles of easy paddling and 1.5 miles of hiking.
- Special Notes:
- A deli lunch, chips, cookies, bottled water, and a back pack dry bag are provided on these Kauai Tours.
- Operation Days:
- Kauai Kayaking Tours operate Monday - Saturday.
- Duration of these Kauai Tours is 4 1/2 hours
- Kayak Adventures
- 12 per Kauai Kayaking tour
- Provided: Ocean Zest Double kayaks with supportive seats, lightweight aluminum paddles and children's paddles. Each kayak has life jackets and dry bag backpack. There is one single kayak offered as well.