Kayak Adventures - Guided Waterfall Adventure
Enjoy a guided 2-mile kayak tour on the Wailua River and see beautiful sights along the way. Paddle past the Kamokila Hawaiian Village, where the movie Outbreak was filmed. Next we’ll hike for about 2 miles through a tropical rainforest, which was once reserved for Hawaiian royalty. Your tour guide will show you ancient Hawaiian sites and will point out the various flora and fauna.
This tour also takes you to the beautiful 125-foot Uluwehi Falls, also known as Secret Falls. Here you can play under the waterfall, swim and enjoy a deli lunch.
- Guided Kauai kayak tour on the Wailua River
- Short hike through a tropical rainforest
- Visit beautiful Uluwehi Falls
- Picnic lunch
- Chips, cookies and bottled water
- Turkey sandwich on whole wheat, tomato, sprouts
- Ham sandwich with cheddar on whole wheat, tomato, sprouts
- Veggie sandwich on multi-grain, cucumber, black olives, tomato, sprouts
- Gluten free options available as well
- Fresh pineapple, chips and cookies
bottles of water are provided as well, but we are encouraging our
guests to bring their own pre-filled water bottles to save on the planet
and to become eco-friendly
Kauai Waterfall Adventure
Kauai Kayak Adventures
- Where and When:
- Tour times:
7:45 am - 2:15 pm
8:45 am - 3:15 pm
Check in at the Coconut Marketplace, 4-484 Kuhio Hwy, Kapaa, HI 96746. Meet us under the Water Tower. View Map
DIRECTIONS FROM THE NORTH:
South on Hwy 56 through Kapa'a town. Go through 4 traffic lights. Turn left into Coconut Marketplace parking lot. Look for the huge tower. We are located in the kiosk underneath.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE SOUTH
Take Hwy 50 through Lihue. Turn left onto Hwy 56 north towards Wailua/Kapaa. Cross Wailua River bridge (double bridge), go through two traffic lights. Turn right into Coconut Marketplace and parking lot. Look for the huge tower. We are located in the kiosk underneath.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
Participants must be at least 5 years old.
Tour consists of 4 miles of paddling and 2 miles of hiking roundtrip.
- Special Notes:
- Deli lunch, chips, cookies, bottled water and dry bag are provided
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday
- 6 hours
- Kayak Adventures
- 12 participants
- Provided: Ocean Zest double kayaks with supportive seats, lightweight aluminum paddles and children's paddles. Each kayak has life jackets and a dry bag backpack. There is one single kayak available as well.