Outfitters Kauai - Paddle Jungle Stream on Wailua River
The Outfitters Kauai Paddle Jungle Stream on Wailua River is THE classic in Kauai kayak tours, brought to you at great savings from Kauaidiscount.com. Enjoy your Outfitters Kauai kayak tours in a gorgeous, calm water jungle stream. These Kauai activities will allow you to paddle deep into the heart of the island all the way to the shadow of Mt Wai'ale'ale. After our easy downwind paddle upstream, we'll take a 1 mile hike to a 130 foot waterfall. Gorgeous island scenery surronds you on these Kauai activities, and you'll be sure to remember these Kauai kayak tours for the rest of your life! After a delicious picnic lunch provided by Outfitters Kauai, we hike back down to our ruddered tandem open cockpit kayaks for some more fun paddling! Reserve your spot for these fun Kauai activities today, and don't forget to check out all the amazing opportunities in Kauai activities available to you from Kauaidiscount.com.
If you're looking for a bit of a workout, these Outfitters Kauai Kayak Tours are the one for you! The Wailua is truly a fantasyland of Hawaiian deep jungle scenery featuring swimming holes and native and exotic botanical wonders, and you'll see and experience it all on the Paddle Jungle Stream on Wailua River tours from kauaidiscount.com.
Food and drink during these Kauai activities: We'll have a delicious lunch - your choice of either a Turkey Watercress Wrap (smoked turkey, watercress cream cheese, sprouts, cucumber, tomato, onion, and black olives in a tortilla), or a Mediterranean Veggie Wrap (hummus, lettuce, tomato, kalamata olives, cucumber, and feta cheese in a tortilla). Lunch includes pasta salad and a chocolate chip cookie. Cold drinks are available thoughout the day for these Kauai activities.
Book your Outfitters Kauai kayak tours today and look forward to a great paddle, beautiful scenery, and a savory lunch... Kauai activities you'll love at a kauaidiscount price that can't be beat!
- Kayak up the Wailua River all the way to the shadow of Mt. Wai'ale'ale
- Glide past jungle landscapes on Hawaii’s largest tropical river
- Paddle through Wailua River State Park deep into the rainforest
- Land your kayak and hike past remains of ancient Hawaiian home sites
- See a gorgeous 100-foot waterfall
- Cool off in the refreshing streams
- Delicious lunch (see below)
Your choice of :
- Turkey Watercress Wrap: Smoked Turkey, Watercress,
Cream Cheese, Sprouts, Cucumber, Tomato, Onion and Black Olives in
a Tortilla OR
- Mediterranean Veggie Wrap: Hummus, Lettuce, Tomato, Kalamata Olives, Cucumber and Feta Cheese in a Tortilla
Lunch comes with a pasta salad and a Chocolate Chip Cookie. Cold drinks are available throughout the day.
Wailua River Kayak Tour
- Where and When:
- Morning tour: Check in at 7:45 am (return at 3:00 pm)
Afternoon tour: Check in at 11:00 am (return at 6:00 pm). This tour is offered seasonally during the summer months only.
Guests staying in the Poipu area or at west side resorts will check in at Outfitters Kauai, 2827A Poipu Rd, Poipu, HI 96756. View Map
Guests staying at east side or north shore resorts, we will email you pick-up/meeting place information.
Driving directions from the East/North Shore:
Go south on HWY 56. Cross the Wailua River and make an immediate right into the Wailua Marina/Smith's Tropical Paradise. Follow that road back to the Smith's Tropical Paradise (past the Wailua Marina). Park in the single lined paved car spaces to the right of the Smith's Tropical Paradise entrance, not in the bus sized or handicapped spaces. Please wait at your car for the Outfitters Kauai van to pick you up.
- Participants must be at least 5 years old and weigh under 275 lbs (125 kg).
Participants must be able to walk 2 miles of rugged trail and kayak for 60-90 minutes.
- Special Notes:
- This tour leads through the rainforest, so be prepared for showers and muddy trail conditions. For something that's a lot of fun and a good bit less rigorous, check out Outfitters Kauai's Hidden Valley Falls Kayak Adventure.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- Approx. 7 hours
- Outfitters Kauai