Wings Over Kauai - Grand Deluxe Flight
Ready for an amazing experience in Kauai activities? Want a different type of Kauai tours? Kauaidiscount.com brings you one of the most comprehensive Kauai airplane tours packages available, compliments of Wings Over Kauai. Fly above Kauai’s breathtaking landscape on these Kauai tours and Kauai activities while enjoying personalized service.
Unlike other Kauai activities or Kauai airplane tours, Wings Over Kauai allows you to spend your valuable air time in areas that interest you most for better visuals or photography during your Kauai tours. These fixed wing Kauai tours feature customizable routes, an expert agricultural narrative (exclusively offered by Wings Over Kauai), and a complimentary Kauaian gift, all available to you through Kauaidiscount.com. These Kauai activities and Kauai tours are the best way for you see it all! This is the ultimate in fixed wing touring of the Garden Island - what other Kauai tours or Kauai activities could be better?
For these spectacular Kauai airplane tours, our pilot, Bruce Coulombe, is a highly experienced fixed wing aviator with a perfect safety record over his 20 years of piloting airplanes. Beside his commercial pilot certificate and instrument rating, Bruce also happens to hold a Ph.D. in Agronomy (Crop Science), which makes him uniquely qualified to describe the agricultural activities during these Kauai tours. He has flown the same basic route around Kauai hundreds of times over the past 9 years, so you'll be in good hands while enjoying these amazing Kauai tours.
These Kauai tours are not the run of the mill Kauai activities you'll find elsewhere... Wings over Kauai brings you Kauai airplane tours with personalized service, years of safety and experience, and scenery you just can't get enough of! Kauaidiscount.com brings you the best experience in Kauai tours and Kauai activities for a great Kauaidiscount.com price - for your next Kauai tours and Kauai activities, choose these Wings Over Kauai airplane tours for your chance to take in all the splendor of Kauai!
- Starting in Lihue, you'll first fly southwest to see Kipu
Kai, the beach made famous by Harrison Ford in 6 Days and 7 Nights
- Next up is the famous Jurassic Park waterfall in beautiful Hanapepe Valley (weather permitting)
- Fly over the immense Waimea Canyon, the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific"
- Heading north, you'll see the spectacular Na Pali Coastline
with its inaccessible bays, waterfalls, sea caves and cliffs
- Enjoy the view of scenic Hanalei Bay and Bali Hai, as well as numerous waterfalls behind Hanalei Valley
- See the crater below Mt. Wai'ale'ale
- In the winter months, you might also spot humpback whales frolicking in Kauai's waters
Great Kauai Plane Tour
Scenic Na Pali Coast
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 9:30 am & 11:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 1:00 pm & 2:30 pm
Afternoon: departing between 3:00 pm & 4:00 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher. Check in is 30 minutes prior to departure time. Departs from
Lihue Airport, 3651 Ahukini Rd, Lihue, HI 96766
View Driving Directions
Driving directions: Bear left at the 3 flags and turn right at the Air Service Hawaii sign. Free parking is available. The Wings Over Kauai customer counter is located behind the area of orange seats in the terminal facing the parking lot (no sign outside the terminal).
Pick-up Instructions for Cruise Ship Passengers Needing Transportation:
We will pick you up in front of the ABC Store at the Anchor Cove Mall 30 minutes before your flight. It is around the corner from your ship, about a
10 minute walk, or you can take the free shuttle bus for the Anchor Cove Mall. It runs continuously. Our car has the Wings Over Kauai logo on the
side, and we will meet you right in front of the ABC store. It's easy to spot us.
- Per seat weight limit is 330 lbs (150 kg).
Maximum weight limit per flight is 1,100 lbs (499 kg).
Children 3 years and under fly free of charge. Children (0-23 months) can sit on a parent's lap during the flight. Children (24 months to 3 years) must sit in their own seat, but Wings Over Kauai won't charge extra for the seat.
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
- Special Notes:
- When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- 65-70 minutes
- Wings over Kauai
- The six-passenger Gippsland G-8 Airvan is the ideal plane for touring Kauai's skies. It was specifically designed for observational flights, featuring huge bubble windows for optimal picture opportunities. The plane's bubble windows give you an unobstructed wrap-around view as well as a downward view. Every seat is a window seat. Communication with your pilot, and each other, is easy using the noise canceling bose headsets. You can enjoy the pilot's expertly crafted narration and artfully selected music, ask questions, share stories and have an unparalleled visual experience. The plane is easily accessed through the large sliding door.