Air Ventures Hawaii - Private Kauai Air Tour
Departing from Lihue airport, enjoy a private Kauai air tour that covers the entire island, including the majestic Waimea Canyon and the remote Na Pali Coast. This tour is on board of a Cessna aircraft with room for up to three passengers, so it is ideal for a couple, small family or group of friends.
Along the way, your pilot will provide you with interesting narration about Kauai’s geography, history and culture.
- Gold Coast of Kauai – fly over popular hotels and beaches
- Fern Grotto and the Wailua River, the only navigable river in Hawaii
- Anahola mountain range and King Kong’s profile
- Kilauea Lighthouse – northernmost point of the island
- Hanalei Valley and surrounding 4,000-foot cliffs
- Mt. Waialeale Crater and many waterfalls
- Kilohana Crater, the secondary volcano that created Kauai
- South shore sights including Kipu Kai Beach, Poipu Beach, Shipwreck Beach and Lawai Beach
- Spouting Horn blowhole
- Kauai Coffee, Hawaii’s largest coffee plantation
- Manawaiopuna waterfall, also known as the Jurassic Falls
- Waimea Canyon
- Polihale Beach, largest beach in Hawaii at 16 miles long
- Na Pali Coast – 21 miles of uninhabited coastline – including the Honopu arches and Kalalau Beach
- C-182 aircraft is stable and comfortable
- Seats a maximum of three passengers
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 8:30 am & 10:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 11:00 am & 1:30 pm
Afternoon: departing between 3:00 pm & 4:30 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher. Check in time is 30 minutes before departure time. Departs from the Lihue Airport Commuter Terminal located at 3745 Ahukini Road, Suite 102, Lihue, HI 96766
- Booking requires a minimum of two passengers and a maximum of three passengers.
- Unlike most helicopter tours, this air tour has no passenger weight restrictions.
Any child under 24 months of age is welcome as a lap child at no charge. Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
- Special Notes:
- Actual air tour route may vary based on tower instructions, weather, or any other condition that could affect passengers safety and comfort.
When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 60 minutes
- Air Ventures Hawaii
- 3 passengers
- The Cessna-182 aircraft features luxury leather seats, air-conditioning and top-of-the-line avionics. Every passenger has a window seat and a headset with microphone to talk to the pilot.