Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Kauai ECO Adventure
In all your Kauai activities, you've never seen the Garden Isle like this! Enjoy a truly first-class experience for your next Kauai activities by booking one of our Kauai Helicopter Tours, but not just any Kauai Helicopter Tours... the Kauai Helicopter ECO Adventure with Blue Hawaii Helicopters! This is not only a great choice in Kauai activities, but a green choice as well!
Kauaidiscount.com and Blue Hawaii Helicopters invite you to make your next Kauai activities something special and see Kauai from the air in the incredible new American Eurocopter ECO-Star. This phenomenal machine reduces overflight noise by approximately 50%, setting a whole new standard in environmentally responsible air touring. Relax during your Kauai Helicopter Tours with 23% more interior room, individual Business Class style seats, two-way communication with your pilot, and expansive glass for outstanding sweeping views of Kauai’s beauty on your Kauai Helicopter ECO Adventure. Other Kauai activites just don't compare to these Kauai Helicopter Tours!
These Kauai Activities offer unbeatable island scenery as your Kauai Helicopter Eco Adventure begins with a flight to gorgeous Hanapepe Valley. Next the Kauai Helicoper Tours continue on to Mana Waiapuna, also known as “Jurassic Park Falls.” Flying further, you'll visit Olokele Canyon before moving on to spectacular Waimea Canyon, the famed “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” Then, the sculptural masterpiece of the Na Pali Coast gives way to the Bali Hai Cliffs, the pristine turquoise waters of Hanalei Bay, and the Princeville Resort area. And your Kauai Helicopter Tours aren't over yet! Finally, if weather permits, you'll see the crowning glory of the Garden Isle - Mt. Waialeale which owns the distinction of being the wettest spot on earth with an unbelievable annual rainfall of 450-500 inches. It's a truly awe-inspiring finish to your Kauai Helicopter ECO Adventure flying into the center of the crater with its 5000-foot walls towering above, surrounded by 3000-foot waterfalls! These Kauai activities and Kauai Helicoptor tours take you to places unlike any other on earth!
No other Kauai activities can boast sights like this, and Kauaidiscount.com can't wait to bring you these awesome Kauai Helicopter Tours from Blue Hawaii Helicopters at great Kauaidiscount.com savings! Book your Kauai Helicopter ECO Adventure today to enjoy the best in Kauai activities and tours!
- Hanapepe Valley
- Jurassic Park Falls (Mana Waiapuna)
- Olokele Canyon
- Waimea Canyon
- Na Pali Coast
- Bali Hai cliffs
- Hanalei Bay
- Princeville resort area
- Mt. Waialeale (weather permitting)
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 7:00 am & 10:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 10:30 am & 1:00 pm
Afternoon: departing between 1:00 pm & 3:30 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher. Departs from Lihue Airport
View Driving Directions
- For each passenger weighing 250+ pounds (113 kg), an adjacent empty seat is required to safely balance the aircraft and requires an additional surcharge equal to 1/2 ticket price.
The Federal Aviation Administration requires that each each passenger is weighed prior to departure. This weigh-in process is very discrete when you check in. Any significant variance in the weights provided and actual scale weight could result in flight delays or possible cancellation.
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions.
- Special Notes:
- Children 23 months or younger may fly at no charge and must sit on adult's lap. Please provide child's weight at time of booking.
When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- 50-55 minutes
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
- The Eco-Star is significantly quieter than the standard A-Star touring helicopter and offers 23% more interior space and over 60 square feet of viewing glass for 180 degree unobstructed views. The Eco-Star also has individual seats for every passenger that afford the kind of shoulder room and personal space found in airline "First Class" seating. The ECO-Star is the first helicopter specifically designed for touring, utilizing the latest aircraft and avionics technologies.