Air Ventures Hawaii - Kauai Entire Island Tour The Big Kahuna
For your next Kauai Activities, Kauai Discount brings you our most popular Kauai Helicopter Tours from Air Ventures Hawaii... these Kauai Tours encompasses the entire island! Kauai Discount asks, "What other Kauai Tours or Kauai Activities give you the chance to enjoy ALL of Kauai, ALL in one day?"
These Kauai Helicopter Tours, offered by Air Ventures Hawaii and Kauai Discount, allow you access to views of the Menehune Fish Ponds, the Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees, Waita Reservoir (the largest reservoir on Kauai), Captain Cook's Landing in Waimea Town, and the beautiful Waimea Valley! But that's not all! Your Kauai Helicopter Tours also include a chance to behold the breathtaking Na Pali Coastline, Lumahai Beach (where the movie South Pacific was filmed), Hanalei Valley, cascading waterfalls, Kilauea Lighthouse (the largest Frigate bird sanctuary) and miles of beautiful coastline and beaches. Kauai discount knows that no other Kauai activities can compare with these special Kauai tours! These Kauai Tours give you the opportunity to explore the Garden Island by both land and air - a unique kind of Kauai activities and Kauai tours brought to you by Kauai Discount!
For these Kauai Helicopter Tours, Air Ventures Hawaii also provides knowledgeable local guides to narrate your Kauai tours and give you all the info on Kauai activities and sights. These are the Kauai Tours for you if you want to take in the whole Garden Isle in one day! No other Kauai Activities or Kauai Tours can offer such a huge array of spectacular sights. Kauai Discount and Air Ventures Hawaii don't call these Kauai Helicopter Tours the "Big Kahuna" for nothing! If you want to see it all, at a great bang for your buck, book these Kauai Activities and Kauai Tours with Kauai Discount today!
Complimentary shuttle service for cruise ship passengers, please select the transportation option if you need it. Transportation is only available for cruise ship passengers.
- Menehune Fishpond
- Waita Reservoir
- Captain Cook's Landing
- Waimea Valley
- Waimea Canyon
- Na Pali Coast
- Lumahai Beach
- Hanalei Valley
- Kilauea Lighthouse
About GA-8 Airvans
- Two, six-passenger GA-8 Airvans
- Spacious and comfortable
- Every seat has a wide-angle bubble window specifically designed for sightseeing and photography
- Two-way noise reduction headsets
- Safe and Reliable
Tour Route - click to enlarge
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 8:30 am & 10:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 11:30 am & 1:30 pm
Afternoon: departing between 3:00 pm & 4:30 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher. Check in time is 30 minutes before departure time. Departs from the Lihue Airport Commuter Terminal located at 3745 Ahukini Rd, Suite 102, Lihue, HI 96766
PLEASE PROVIDE FIRST AND LAST NAME FOR EACH PARTICIPANT
- There is a per passenger 350 lbs (158 kg) weight limit.
Any child under 24 months of age is welcome as a lap child at no charge. Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
- Special Notes:
- When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 60 minutes
- Air Ventures Hawaii
- The six passenger GA-8 Airvan is a very spacious aircraft (there are no "middle" seats) and every seat has a large bubble window specifically designed for sightseeing and photography so everyone can enjoy the view. The airplanes' slower speed allows optimal exposure time for viewing Kauai's most awesome features. And, you'll share the experience with your fellow passengers through two-way noise reduction headsets as your friendly pilot shares the legends and history of Kauai during your flight.