Blue Dolphin Charters - Snorkel Dinner Sail
This seasonal tour (June through August) combines a Kauai snorkel cruise and a dinner cruise in one package. Departing from Port Allen Harbor on Kauai’s south shore, you’ll cruise along the island’s scenic west shore en route to the Na Pali Coast on the north shore. Enjoy spectacular views of the 3,000-foot sea cliffs, secluded beaches, waterfalls and sea caves.
You can then snorkel (or scuba dive) at one of the world’s most beautiful shorelines, home to amazing underwater coral gardens, tropical fish, dolphins and turtles. After snorkeling, come back on board and enjoy a delicious luau-style buffet dinner.
Luau-Style Buffet Dinner:
- Kalua Pork
- Teriyaki Chicken
- White Rice
- Caesar Salad
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Open Bar (Beer, Wine, Mai Tai)
For vegetarians, there is the option to order a large salad. Please specify your request when making your reservation.
- Where and When:
- Check in is at 1:15 pm. Check in 30 minutes prior to departure at Port Allen Harbor in Ele'ele.
Driving directions: Take Hwy 50 toward Ele'ele to Hwy 541, turn left at McDonald's toward the ocean. Check-in and retail office is located in the industrial complex on the right.
- No children under the age of 2.
Pregnant women may not participate in this tour.
The vessel can't accommodate wheelchairs.
Guests must be able to walk onto the boat & up or down ladder stairs by themselves.
All Blue Dolphin Charters cruises require barefoot boarding. If you have a medical issue that requires shoes, please tell us ahead of time.
- Special Notes:
- The Catamaran is equipped with a restroom on board.
- Operation Days:
- Daily from June through August
- 5.5 hours
- Blue Dolphin Charters
- Blue Dolphin is a 65-foot deluxe catamaran, designed by Americas Cup designers and engineers Morrelli & Melvin. The boat is specifically designed to navigate the waters of Kauai for a smoother ride.