Holo Holo Charters - Napali Sunset Sail
Come aboard the Leila, a beautiful 50-foot sailing catamaran, and enjoy a sunset sail along Kauai’s Na Pali Coast. This is the perfect cruise if you want to see the Na Pali Coast, but don’t want to go snorkeling or if you want to enjoy the afternoon and sunset light.
A delicious dinner and beverages, presented buffet style, are all included in this Kauai sunset sail. Along the way, you’ll also enjoy fantastic photo opportunities and the chance to see a variety of marine life, including turtles and dolphins.
- Sunset sail along Kauai's Na Pali Coast
- Beautiful views of sea cliffs, secluded bays and waterfalls
- Chance to see humpback whales during whale season, as well as other marine life
- Meat, Cheese + Cracker Platter (Turkey, Ham, Salami, Cheddar, Pepper Jack/Swiss + Assorted Crackers
- Veggie Crudité (Celery, Tomatoes, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots, Cucumbers, Peppers, Olives) Vegan/GF
- Ranch (Ranch Mix, Sour Cream, Mayo, Lemon Juice) Vegetarian
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (Garbanzo Beans, Red Bell Pepper, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Sesame Seeds, Cumin, Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil) Vegan/GF
- Fresh Pineapple (Mint Leaves) Vegan/GF
- Somen Salad (Angel Hair, Lettuce, Edamame, Carrots, Cucumber) Vegetarian
- Somen Sauce (Rice Vinegar, GF Soy Sauce, Sugar, Sesame Oil, Sesame Seeds, Salt) Vegan/GF
- Local Garden Greens (Mixed Greens, Sprouts, Carrots, Peppers, Mushrooms) Vegan/GF
- Lemon Herb Vinaigrette (Olive Oil, White Wine Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Garlic, Agave, Oregano, Salt + Pepper, Crushed Red Pepper, Garlic Salt) GF
- Hapa Rice (White + Brown Rice) Vegan/GF
- Teriyaki Chicken (GF Soy Sauce, Sugar, Mirin, Honey, Ginger, Green Onion) GF
- Kalua + Cabbage (Pork Butt, Liquid Smoke, Cabbage, Salt + Pepper) GF
- Oven Roasted Tofu & Veggies (Tofu, Vegetables, Seasoning, Teriyaki Drizzle) Vegan/GF
- Kauai Coffee Coconut Caramel Crunch Brownie Bites (Brownie Mix, Oil, Coffee, Eggs, Powdered Sugar) Vegetarian
- Drinks: Water, Island Juices, Soft Drinks, Beer, Wine, Koloa Rum Mai Tai & Champagne
Napali Sunset Sail
Romantic Kauai Cruise
Tour Route - click to enlarge
- Where and When:
- April - August: Check in at 2:00 pm. Return at approx. 6:30 pm.
September - March: Check in at 1:30 pm. Return at approx. 6:00 pm.
Departs from Port Allen Harbor View Map
Arrive at least 10 minutes early and park in the designated dirt parking lot just past the Holo Holo Charters office on the right side of the street. Look for the Holo Holo sign. Do not to park in the paved parking lot behind the office building.
- No expectant mothers.
Children must be 5 years or older.
You must bring your prescribed medication with you (i.e. inhalers, epipens, diabetic medication or other daily meds).
Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captains discretion).
Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
All Holo Holo tours are "bare-foot" - passengers will need to remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain's direction.
All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
Holo Holo vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 4.5 hours
- HoloHolo Charters
- Max. of 45 passengers
- The Leila is a beautiful 50-foot sailing catamaran with ample room for lounging. The catamaran design allows for level sailing. With no more than 10 degrees of heel, you won't be sailing sideways. The Leila is equipped with two heads (bathrooms) that are spacious enough to change from sailing to swimming attire. The catamaran is licensed to carry 45 people, but we keep it down to 37 to give you plenty of space to take in the views.