Holo Holo Charters - Napali Sunset Sail
Come aboard the Leila, a beautiful 50-foot sailing catamaran, and enjoy a sunset sail along Kauai’s Na Pali Coast. This is the perfect cruise if you want to see the Na Pali Coast, but don’t want to go snorkeling or if you want to enjoy the afternoon and sunset light.
A delicious dinner and beverages are all included in this Kauai sunset sail. Along the way, you’ll also enjoy fantastic photo opportunities and the chance to see a variety of marine life, including turtles and dolphins.
- Sunset sail along Kauai's Na Pali Coast
- Beautiful views of sea cliffs, secluded bays and waterfalls
- Chance to see humpback whales during whale season, as well as other marine life
- Meat, Cheese + Cracker Platter
- Veggie Crudité (GF/V)
- Homemade Spinach Dip (V)
- Homemade Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (GF/V)
- Fresh Pineapple with Mint Leaves (GF/V)
- Somen Salad (V/GF)
- Local Garden Mixed Greens, Tomato, Radish, Carrots, Sprouts and Peppers (V/GF)
- White + Brown Rice (V/GF)
- Teriyaki Chicken (GF)
- Kalua + Cabbage (GF)
- Tofu + Veggie Stir Fry (V/GF)
- Local Kauai Poi (V/GF)
- Pineapple Cake with Haupia ToppingDessert: Pineapple cake with Haupia topping
- Drinks: Water, Island Juices, Soft Drinks, Mai Tai, Beer, Wine, Koloa Rum Ginger Spritzers & Champagne
Napali Sunset Sail
Romantic Kauai Cruise
Tour Route - click to enlarge
- Where and When:
- April - August: Check in at 2:00 pm. Return approx. at 6:30 pm.
September: Check in at 1:30 pm. Return approx. at 6:00 pm.
Departs from Port Allen Harbor View Map
Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- No expectant mothers.
Children must be 5 years or older.
No guests with pacemakers or defibrillators.
You must bring your prescribed medication with you (i.e. inhalers, epipens, diabetic medication or other daily meds).
Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captains discretion).
Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
All Holo Holo tours are "bare-foot" - passengers will need to remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain's direction.
All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
Holo Holo vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Daily from February to August ; Saturdays - Thursdays from May through September
- 4.5 hours
- HoloHolo Charters
- Max. of 45 passengers
- The Leila is a beautiful 50-foot sailing catamaran with ample room for lounging. The catamaran design allows for level sailing. With no more than 10 degrees of heel, you won't be sailing sideways. The Leila is equipped with two heads (bathrooms) that are spacious enough to change from sailing to swimming attire. The catamaran is licensed to carry 45 people, but we keep it down to 37 to give you plenty of space to take in the views.