Holo Holo Charters - Napali Sunset Tour
Enjoy a sunset dinner cruise along the scenic Na Pali Cost on Kauai’s north shore. Enjoy spectacular views of tall sea cliffs, remote beaches and waterfalls. You may also get to see a variety of marine life, such as green sea turtles and dolphins. This cruise includes a delicious selection of locally made dishes, island juices, soft drinks beer, wine and Mai Tais. The cruise departs from and returns to Port Allen Harbor.
- Sunset dinner cruise along Kauai’s Napali Coast
- Views of lush mountains, sea cliffs, secluded bays and marine life
- Chance to see humpback whales during winter whale season
- Pupu (Appetizer) Platter:
- Cheese, Cold Cut Meats & Crackers
- Veggie Crudite
- Homemade Spinach Dip & Hummus
- Fresh pineapple
- Somen Noodel Salad
- Local Garden Greens with Lemon-Herb Vinaigrette
- Hapa Rice
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Kalua & Cabbage
- Tofu & Veggie Stir-fry
- Local Poi
- Dessert: Pineapple cake with Haupia topping
- Drinks: Water, Island Juices, Soft Drinks, Beer, Wine, Koloa Rum Ginger Spritzers & Champagne
Beautiful Na Pali Coast
Gourmet Buffet Dinner
Na Pali Sunset Cruise
Tall Sea Cliffs
Tour Route - click to enlarge
- Where and When:
- Oct-Jan: Check in at 2:00 pm. Return approx. at 5:30 pm.
Feb-March: Check in at 2:30 pm. Return approx. at 6:00 pm.
Apr-Aug: Check in at 3:00 pm. Return approx. at 6:30 pm.
Sept: Check in at 2:30pm. Return approx. at 6:00 pm.
Departs from Port Allen Harbor View Map
Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- No expectant mothers.
Children must be 5 years or older.
No guests with pacemakers or defibrillators.
You must bring your prescribed medication with you (i.e. inhalers, epipens, diabetic medication or other daily meds).
Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captains discretion).
Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
All Holo Holo tours are "bare-foot" - passengers will need to remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain's direction.
All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
Holo Holo vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 3.5 hours
- HoloHolo Charters
- The Holo Holo is Kauai's largest vessel. At 65 feet, this agile power catamaran is long and wide enough to give you a swift, adventurous ride even at her top speeds. The Holo Holo also boasts a comfortable shaded cabin with a large bar area, as well as bathrooms. She can carry 65 passengers, but we keep the numbers to 49 or less, which means more room to sightsee, relax and enjoy.