Holo Holo Charters - Napali Sunset Tour
Enjoy a sunset dinner cruise along the scenic Na Pali Cost on Kauai’s north shore, with spectacular views of tall sea cliffs, remote beaches and waterfalls. You may also get to see a variety of marine life, such as green sea turtles and dolphins. This cruise includes a delicious dinner presented buffet style, as well as island juices, soft drinks beer, wine and Mai Tais. The cruise departs from and returns to Port Allen Harbor.
- Sunset dinner cruise along Kauai’s Napali Coast
- Views of lush mountains, sea cliffs, secluded bays and marine life
- Chance to see humpback whales during winter whale season
- Meat, Cheese + Cracker Platter (Turkey, Ham, Salami, Cheddar, Pepper Jack/Swiss + Assorted Crackers
- Veggie Crudité (Celery, Tomatoes, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots, Cucumbers, Peppers, Olives) Vegan/GF
- Ranch (Ranch Mix, Sour Cream, Mayo, Lemon Juice) Vegetarian
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (Garbanzo Beans, Red Bell Pepper, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Sesame Seeds, Cumin, Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil) Vegan/GF
- Fresh Pineapple (Mint Leaves) Vegan/GF
- Somen Salad (Angel Hair, Lettuce, Edamame, Carrots, Cucumber) Vegetarian
- Somen Sauce (Rice Vinegar, GF Soy Sauce, Sugar, Sesame Oil, Sesame Seeds, Salt) Vegan/GF
- Local Garden Greens (Mixed Greens, Sprouts, Carrots, Peppers, Mushrooms) Vegan/GF
- Lemon Herb Vinaigrette (Olive Oil, White Wine Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Garlic, Agave, Oregano, Salt + Pepper, Crushed Red Pepper, Garlic Salt) GF
- Hapa Rice (White + Brown Rice) Vegan/GF
- Teriyaki Chicken (GF Soy Sauce, Sugar, Mirin, Honey, Ginger, Green Onion) GF
- Kalua + Cabbage (Pork Butt, Liquid Smoke, Cabbage, Salt + Pepper) GF
- Oven Roasted Tofu & Veggies (Tofu, Vegetables, Seasoning, Teriyaki Drizzle) Vegan/GF
- Kauai Coffee Coconut Caramel Crunch Brownie Bites (Brownie Mix, Oil, Coffee, Eggs, Powdered Sugar) Vegetarian
Kauai Sunset Sailing
Kauai Buffet Dinner
Na Pali Sunset Cruise
Romantic Kauai Cruise
Tour Route - click to enlarge
- Where and When:
- Feb-March: Check in at 2:30 pm. Return approx. at 6:00 pm.
Apr-Aug: Check in at 3:00 pm. Return approx. at 6:30 pm.
Sept: Check in at 2:30 pm. Return approx. at 6:00 pm.
Oct-Jan: Check in at 2:00 pm. Return approx. at 5:30 pm.
Departs from Port Allen Harbor View Map
Arrive at least 10 minutes early and park in the designated dirt parking lot just past the Holo Holo Charters office on the right side of the street. Look for the Holo Holo sign. Do not to park in the paved parking lot behind the office building.
- No expectant mothers.
Children must be 5 years or older.
You must bring your prescribed medication with you (i.e. inhalers, epipens, diabetic medication or other daily meds).
Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captains discretion).
Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
All Holo Holo tours are "bare-foot" - passengers will need to remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain's direction.
All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
Holo Holo vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 3.5 hours
- HoloHolo Charters
- The Holo Holo is Kauai's largest vessel. At 65 feet, this agile power catamaran is long and wide enough to give you a swift, adventurous ride even at her top speeds. The Holo Holo also boasts a comfortable shaded cabin with a large bar area, as well as bathrooms. She can carry 65 passengers, but we keep the numbers to 49 or less, which means more room to sightsee, relax and enjoy.