Blue Dolphin Charters - Na Pali Sunset Dinner Cruise
The Na Pali Coast in the evening light is truly amazing and can only be matched by an amazing sunset at sea. Departing from Port Allen Harbor, enjoy a fantastic sunset dinner cruise along the famed Na Pali Coast, located along Kauai’s remote north shore. Take in the spectacular views of tall sea cliffs, secluded beaches and waterfalls.
This Kauai sunset cruise includes a delicious luau-style buffet dinner, as well as Mai Tais, beer and wine, all served on board. Along the way, the crew will keep you entertained with local stories about the sights on the way.
- Luau-Style Dinner
- Water, Juice & Soft Drinks
- Beer, Wine & Mai Tais (21+) served with dinner
For vegetarians, there is the option to order a veggie stirfry. Please specify your request when making your reservation.
- Where and When:
- Check-in is between 1:45 pm and 2:30 pm (depends on season). The exact check-in time will be specified on your voucher. Check-in is at Port Allen Harbor in Ele'ele.
Driving directions: Take Hwy 50 toward Ele'ele to Hwy 541, turn left at McDonald's toward the ocean. Check-in and retail office is located in the industrial complex on the right.
- No children under the age of 2.
Pregnant women may not participate in this tour.
The vessel can't accommodate wheelchairs.
Guests must be able to walk onto the boat & up or down ladder stairs by themselves.
All Blue Dolphin Charters cruises require barefoot boarding. If you have a medical issue that requires shoes, please tell us ahead of time.
- Special Notes:
- The Catamaran is equipped with a restroom on board.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 4 hours
- Blue Dolphin Charters
- Blue Dolphin is a 65-foot deluxe catamaran, designed by Americas Cup designers and engineers Morrelli & Melvin. The boat is specifically designed to navigate the waters of Kauai for a smoother ride.