Kipu Ranch Adventures - Ultimate Ranch ATV Tour
Experience a fun 3-hour off-road tour through Kipu Ranch, a 3,000 acre property that is home to many movie sites and wildlife. You will be sharing the area with cattle, wild pigs, pheasants, peacocks and wild chickens!
Ride through tropical forests, river valleys and rolling pastures. Venture down into Huleia Valley and drive up to majestic Mt. Haupu for a spectacular view of Kipu Kai, Kauai's untouched paradise. Stand on top of the ridge overlooking landlocked Kipu Kai Beach. The only way to see this hidden gem is on this tour!
- Fun Kauai ATV tour on 3,000-acre property of Kipu Ranch
- Diverse landscape - challenging trails and elevation changes (sea level to 800 feet in elevation)
- Drive through tropical forests, river valleys and rolling pastures
- Classic stop-n-go tour with scenic lookouts, movie locations, flora and fauna, culture and history
- See famous movie locations from Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Descendants
- Kipu Kai - top of the ridge overlooking landlocked Kipu Kai Beach, the only way to see it by land is on this tour
- See cattle, wild pigs, pheasants, peacocks and wild chickens
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Drinks and snacks
- Helmets, goggles and bandannas
Teryx 4: Seats up to 4 people. Up to 2 drivers per vehicle can switch driving at designated stops. Provides power steering, full back support seats, premium suspension, superior stylish cabin, seatbelts, latch doors, full roll bar and rear elevated seating for clear viewing from any location in the vehicle.
Beautiful Kauai Ranch Views
Kauai ATV Off-Road Tour
Kipu Ranch Adventures
- Where and When:
- Tour times:
9:30 am (check in at 9:15 am)
1:00 pm (check in at 12:45 pm)
Check in at Kipu Ranch Adventures, 235 Kipu Road, Lihue, HI 96766 View Map
From the North (Princeville) & East (Kapaa & Wailua Shores): Head South on Hwy 56 into the town of Lihue. Here Hwy 56 turns into Hwy 50. Follow Hwy 50 thru the town of Puhi, turn LEFT at the 3 mile marker (KIPU sign). Go 0.5 mile and take the first RIGHT (KIPU road, also NOT OUTLET sign), cross over small bridge and follow to the top. Take a RIGHT at our sign and pull into the first driveway. DO NOT go past the pine trees or monument.
From the South (Poipu or Koloa) & West (Waimea) Shores: Head EAST towards the town of Lihue on Hwy 50. Turn RIGHT after the Kauai Humane Society (Animal Shelter) on the "LIHUE ALTERNATE" road. Go 0.5 mile and take the first RIGHT (KIPU road, also NOT OUTLET sign), cross over small bridge and follow to the top. Take a RIGHT at our sign and pull into the first driveway. DO NOT go past the pine trees or monument.
- Driver must be at least 18 years old and must provide a valid driver's license.
Children must be at least 9 years old to be a passenger. Must be accompanied by an adult.
Participants who are aged 17 and under must have a legal guardian sign a waiver of liability form.
Pregnant women and people with back/knee problems or any serious health conditions may not participate.
Drug and/or alcohol use is not permitted before or during tours. Impaired participation is not allowed for your safety.
This is a non-smoking tour.
Covered (closed-toed) shoes are mandatory. Long pants are optional. Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear on tour. Guests are welcome to bring their own helmet and eye protection, such as sunglasses, if preferred.
Digital liability waivers MUST be completed by all participants prior to arrival to support a contactless check-in process. A link to the digital waiver form will be included in reservation confirmation. No printing required.
Guests are required to arrive on time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests.
Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
- Special Notes:
- 8% gratuity is required for parties of 8 or more and is collected on site for activities offered by Kipu Ranch Adventures.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday through Friday
- 3 hours
- Kipu Ranch Adventures
- Maximum 12 vehicles on each tour. Possibility of 48 per tour if each vehicle has 4 people on it.
- With features like power steering, full-back performance seats and premium suspension, the Teryx-4 UTV's operator friendly controls and stylish interior will have drivers and passengers enjoying a fun off-road adventure. Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear during the tour.