Captain Andy’s - Na Pali Original Sunset Dinner Sail
Explore Kauai 's beautiful and rugged Na Pali coast during these 4 hour Kauai Dinner Cruises from Kauai Discount. These are Kauai tours of the Na Pali Coast you're sure to remember for a lifetime, and by booking with Kauai Discount you know you're getting the best price for these Kauai tours and all your Kauai activities. Choose Capt. Andy's Dinner Cruise with Kauai Discount, and you're choosing beautiful Kauai tours and enjoyable Kauai activities!
As a feature of Capt. Andy's Dinner Cruise from Kauai Discount, you will learn the history and legends of the ancient Hawaiians that once inhabited the Garden Isle. During these Kauai tours, you'll enjoy large shaded cabin areas, clean restrooms, and cushioned seating. You'll see sea turtles, flying fish and dolphins and even whales (in season) during these Kauai activities. Na Pali Coast Kauai dinner cruises are a great way to end a lovely day with a romantic dinner and breathtaking sunset at sea. Kauai Dinner Cruises are not to be missed and should be on your list of Kauai activities and Kauai tours. Reserve your spot with Kauai Discount today!
Capt. Andy's Dinner Cruise departs from Port Allen in Ele'ele as do the major Kauai dinner cruises. You will view spectacular sea cliffs of west Kauai and learn the history and legends of the ancient civilizations that once inhabited these lush valleys during your Kauai tours. Your dinner will be served amidst the spectacular scenery of the Na Pali coast. Kauai Discount lists the menu for these Kauai activities below:
The Menu for Capt Andy's Dinner Cruise
Buffet Dinner Menu:
- Chef’s Choice Appetizer du Jour
- French Bread with Butter (Veg)
- Garden Fresh Mixed Green Salad with Papaya Seed Vinaigrette (GF, DF, Veg, Vgn)
- Grilled Beef (GF, DF) with Sour Cream Horseradish Sauce (GF, Veg)
- Garlic and Herb Grilled Chicken topped with Fresh Basil, Tomato and Toasted Pine Nuts (GF, DF)
- Rice Pilaf (GF, DF, Veg, Vgn)
- Grilled Asparagus (GF, DF, Veg, Vgn)
- Coconut Cheesecake topped with Toasted Coconut, Guava Sauce and Whipped Cream (GF, Veg)
- Open Bar serving Cocktails (Beer, Wine and Sneaky Tikis), Soft Drinks, Water
GF/DF/Veg/Vgn Marinated Portabella Mushroom option available with 24 hours advance notice.
Also check out Captain Andy's Na Pali Star Sunset Dinner Sail featuring a deluxe menu.
- Where and When:
- Winter months (September through April): Tour is from 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Summer months (May through August): Tour is from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Check in 45 minutes prior to departure at the Port Allen Harbor Marina Center Office, 4353 Waialo Road, Ste. 1A-2A, Ele'ele, HI 96705 View Map
If you are traveling with another party that is booked separately and have not notated that on your reservation, please call us at 866-482-9775 with the other party's reservation name so that we can ensure you will be on the same boat. (This tour runs on two boats at the same time, the Spirit of Kauai and the Akialoa).
- There are no requirements on the Capt. Andy's Na Pali Dinner Cruise except no one under 2 years old please.
- Children under the age of 3 years may not participate. Guests over 26 weeks pregnant may not participate.
Guests must be able to walk on board themselves. Vessel does not allow for wheelchair aboard. If using a wheelchair before boarding, chair can be stowed away until vessel returns.
- Special Notes:
- Tour destination will be determined based on passenger comfort and safety. In the winter, the waves can be very rough on the Na Pali Coast. If ocean conditions are hazardous on the Na Pali Coast, Captain Andy's will sail along the sunny south shore instead.
- Operation Days:
- Operates Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Closed 12/25.
- 4 hours
- Captain Andy’s
- Custom 55-foot Gold Coast catamaran featuring a large shaded cabin, comfortable cushioned seating and clean restrooms