Outfitters Kauai - PowerLine Zipline
This exciting zipline trek includes 4 thrilling lines, totaling almost 2 miles. For the first 3 zipline runs, each one is progressively longer. The experience culminates with the fourth line, where you’ll climb up a 5-story tower and fly Superman-style head first on the breathtaking 4,000-foot FlyLine. You’ll reach speeds of up to 50 mph! Outfitters Kauai is situated on a 3,000-acre working cattle ranch, and their ziplines have spectacular views of lush green scenery.
- 4 zipline runs
- Trek includes the Superman-style 4,000-foot FlyLine (longest zipline in Hawaii)
- Spectacular views of tropical scenery
- Hanalima Bakery Cookies
- Cold bottled spring water
- Where and When:
- Tour Time Check-Ins and Approximate Returns (times vary seasonally):
Morning Tour: 10:15 am 12:45 pm
Afternoon Tour: 12:45 pm 3:15 pm
Check in at the Kipu Ranch Welcome Center, 230 Kipu Road, Lihue, HI 96766 View Map
- Riders must be over the age of 7, at least 4 feet (122 cm) tall, and weigh between 60-275 lbs (27-125 kg).
All participants must read and sign a voluntary release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Approx. 2.5 hours
- Outfitters Kauai
- All zipline equipment and gear is provided.