Koloa Zipline Tour
The Koloa Zipline trek features 8 fun zipline runs, including 3 of the longest lines on Kauai, one of them measuring half a mile long. The course is located on 22,000 acres of Hawaii’s first sugar plantation and overlooks Kauai’s beautiful south shore.
What makes Koloa Zipline unique is their Screaming I'o Harness that lets you fly like a superhero head first or in a regular position.
This tour also includes a Ground School before heading out. You’ll be hooked up to a line that is only a couple of feet off the ground to get you comfortable and shown you some aerobatics that are possible to do!
- Kauai’s longest zipline course at a total of 1.5 miles
- Course features 3 of the 5 longest ziplines on the island
- Only Kauai zipline with handle bars which make it easier to control and do zipline aerobatics
- Located on 22,000 acres of Hawaii’s first sugar plantation
- Locally made snack from Anahola Granola
- Juice and water
Koloa Zipline Tour
Fun Kauai Tour
- Where and When:
- Tour times: 8:15 am, 9:00 am, 1:30 pm, 2:15 pm & 3:00 pm.
Check in 45 minutes prior to your selected tour time at 3477A Weliweli Rd, Koloa, HI 96756
Koloa Zipline is located between the Old Koloa Town shops and the Koloa Neighborhood Center, on the right side of the street in a beige/tan building with the cement parking area in front. Please note that the check-in office is the first of two stops prior to your tour. Directions to the second stop will be given to you after check-in.
- Minimum zipline age is 7. Children between 7-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
Participants must weigh between 70-270 lbs. Tandem ziplines for children 7+ who do not meet weight requirement.
The tandem zipline weight cannot exceed a combined weight of 280 lbs.
No refunds will be given to those who book and weigh outside the weight restrictions at time of tour. A scale will be provided at the base yard during check-in.
Not recommended for people with heart conditions and recent bone/joint injuries or back issues. Pregnant woman may not participate.
The zipline course requires a low to moderate degree of physical strength and stamina. There are two uphill hikes that are less than 400 ft in length. One of the hikes is at a 45 degree angle.
- Special Notes:
- This tour runs daily rain or shine.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- Approximately 3.5 hours
- Kauai ATV Tours