Outfitters Kauai - Kipu Zipline Safari Tour
For your next Kauai tours and Kauai activities, Kauai Discount suggests the Zipline Safari from Outfitters Kauai - a one of a kind Kauai Zip Line Tours! These Kauai Zipline tours are a combination of fun Kauai activities rolled into one action-packed day! You can't go wrong with these Kauai Zip Line tours from Kauai Discount and Outfitters Kauai! Unlike ordinary Kauai tours or Kauai Zipline tours, the Outfitters Kauai Zipline Safari includes Kauai activities like kayaking, ziplines, hiking, waterfalls, rope swings, a hayride across Kipu Ranch, and a ride on an exotic motorized canoe. These Kauai Zipline tours are tons of fun, and you can book your Zipline Safari Adventure with Outfitters Kauai by using Kauai Discount, where you find the best Kauai Discount savings on all your Kauai tours and Kauai activities!
- Fun downwind kayak trip on the Huleia River
- Short walk to a beautiful area of waterfalls and swimming holes
where you can swing like Tarzan into a pristine freshwater pool
- Covered wagon ride across Kipu Ranch
- Visit a waterfall for a swim there
- Option of swinging on ropes tied to tree branches high above mountain pools
- Fun river cruise on board of a motorized Hawaiian canoe
Kipu Zipline Safari Tour
- Where and When:
- You will be given the check in closest to your accommodations:
Poipu Area or West Side:
Check in at Outfitters Kauai in Poipu at 7:15 am (or 10:00 am on Thursdays). Please call 48 hours prior to your tour to confirm your reservation and departure time. View Map for Outfitters Kauai in Poipu
East Side or North Shore:
Check in at the Kayak Shack at Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor at 8:00 am (or 10:45 am on Thursdays). Please call 48 hours prior to your tour to confirm your reservation and departure time. View Map for Outfitters Kauai Kayak Shack
- In order to participate in these Kauai Zip Line tours and Kauai activities, you must be able to walk 2 miles and kayak 60-90 minutes. For the zipline portion of these Outfitters Kauai tours, you must weigh between 80 and 275 lbs.
- Minimum zipline age is 7. Younger kids are welcome to take the tour, but will not be able to zip. Parents/Guardians are responsible for making sure younger kids can get along terrain or carrying them.
Maximum zipline weight is 275 pounds.
Participants must be able to walk 2 miles over uneven terrain and paddle in a tandem kayak for 60-90 minutes.
All participants must read and sign a voluntary release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
- Special Notes:
- For these Kauai tours and Kauai activities, participants should bring a swimsuit, shorts, T-shirt, windbreaker or light rain coat, footwear with aggressive tread for muddy conditions (for example: sport-type sandals with heel straps or aqua socks with tread), sunscreen, hat, mosquito repellant and a waterproof camera. All of the above mentioned items can also be bought for your Kauai tours and Kauai activities at the Outfitters Kauai shop in Poipu.
No kayaking on Sundays.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday.
Monday through Wednesday, Friday & Saturday tours are normally at the 7:15am/8:00am time.
Thursday tours are usually at the 10:00am/10:45am time.
- Approx. 8 hours
- Outfitters Kauai