Outfitters Kauai - Kipu Zipline Safari Tour
This full-day adventure includes it all – kayaking, ziplining, hiking, rope swings, waterfalls, a wagon ride across Kipu Ranch and a ride on a motorized canoe! Your adventure begins with a leisurely 2-mile kayak paddle on the tranquil Hule'ia River. Then hike to a waterfall with a swimming hole, where you can enjoy a refreshing swim or swing like Tarzan and plunge into the pool.
The tour then takes you on a farm wagon for a ride across scenic Kipu Ranch, featuring scenery you might recognize from Hollywood movies, including JurassicPark and Raiders of the Lost Ark. After the wagon ride, you’ll be served a delicious picnic lunch.
Your tour then continues with an exciting zipline trek that includes several zipline runs and suspension bridges. Then cool off at the secluded blue pool, where you can hold on to the new T-bar zipline and then let go and splash into the pool. After a short walk back to the river, a Hawaiian-style motorized canoe will take you back to the check-in location.
- Downwind kayak paddle on the Huleia River
- Short walk to a waterfall with swimming hole where you can swing like Tarzan on a rope
- Covered wagon ride across Kipu Ranch
- Zipline trek that includes an 1,800-foot tandem zipline and the unique T-bar zipline that lets you plunge into a pool
- Fun river cruise on a motorized Hawaiian canoe
- Cold drinks and a hearty picnic lunch of turkey or veggie (roasted bell peppers) sandwich
Kipu Zipline Safari Tour
Kipu Ranch Safari Tour
- Where and When:
- You will be given the check in closest to your accommodations:
Poipu Area or West Side:
Check in at Outfitters Kauai in Poipu at 7:15 am (or 10:00 am on Thursdays). Please call 48 hours prior to your tour to confirm your reservation and departure time. View Map for Outfitters Kauai in Poipu
East Side or North Shore:
Check in at the Kayak Shack at Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor at 8:00 am (or 10:45 am on Thursdays). Please call 48 hours prior to your tour to confirm your reservation and departure time. View Map for Outfitters Kauai Kayak Shack
- Minimum zipline age is 7. Younger kids are welcome to take the tour, but will not be able to zip. Parents/Guardians are responsible for making sure younger kids can get along terrain or carrying them.
Maximum zipline weight is 275 pounds.
Participants must be able to walk 2 miles over uneven terrain and paddle in a tandem kayak for 60-90 minutes.
All participants must read and sign a voluntary release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday.
Monday through Wednesday, Friday & Saturday tours are normally at the 7:15 am / 8:00 am time.
Thursday tours are usually at the 10:00 am / 10:45 am time.
- Approx. 8 hours
- Outfitters Kauai