Seasport Divers - Twilight Night Dive
You must be certified for this dive.
This Kauai scuba diving tour is a unique chance to go diving after sunset and into the night. Do two tank dives, the first one in twilight, and the second one at night. You’ll be able to see marine life that is hidden during the day. Lobster, shrimp and crab are now out and about. Also keep an eye out for colorful nudibranchs and Spanish dancers.
- 2 tank twilight & night dive at the Sheraton Caverns on Kauai’s south shore
- Observe marine life during this special time of day, such as colorful nudibranchs, Spanish dancers, lobster, shrimp, crab and other marine life
- 2 tanks, computer, weights, wetsuit, mask, fins, light and tank marker
- Guided tour led by PADI, SSI or NAUI diving instructor
- Thorough briefing that includes information about the marine life you can expect to see during your dive
BCD and regulator is available for an extra fee.
Please download and fill out this required medical questionnaire and bring it with you to the dive.
Seasport Divers Twilight Night Dive
- Where and When:
- Tour duration is from around 5 pm to 9 pm. The check-in time varies during the year based on current sunset time. Check-in is at the Seasport Divers Poipu shop, located at 2827 Poipu Rd, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- You must be certified for this dive (certification card must be presented at check-in).
There is a Medical Questionnaire that needs to be filled out and passed to participate in this scuba dive. If participant fails the Medical Questionnaire, a doctor must give a written statement (faxes are OK) that scuba activities are safe and allowed for this participant prior to going scuba diving.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 4 hours
- Seasport Divers Kauai
- 18 divers
- The Anela Kai is a custom-fitted PRO48 dive boat, U.S. Coast Guard certified for 42 passengers or 30 divers. However, Seasport Divers limits it to only 18 divers for their south shore scuba diving tours. The vessel is equipped with two hot water showers, a 10-person observation deck, a large covered cabin and two ladders for easy ocean entry and exit.