Seasport Divers - Shore Dive
This is a dive from shore and you have the choice of doing either a one or two tank dive. The diving location is the historic Koloa Landing, also known as Whalers Cove, on Kauai’s south shore. This dive site was voted one of the Best Shore Dives in the Pacific by Scuba Diving Magazine.
The dive site features beautiful coral formations and a wide variety of marine life. The dive is suitable for both certified and non-certified divers. For non-certified divers, this shore dive is an introductory dive, so it’s ideal if you would like to try out scuba diving.
- 1 or 2 tank shore dive at Koloa Landing (Whalers Cove)
- Dive site features a large variety of tropical fish and other marine life
- 1 or 2 tanks, weights, wetsuit, mask and fins
- Guided tour led by PADI, SSI or NAUI diving instructor
- Thorough briefing that includes information about the marine life you can expect to see during your dive
Please download and fill out this required medical questionnaire and bring it with you to the dive.
For certified divers who need to rent a regulator and BCD, please make sure to select the Shore Dive Gear pricing option too.
Seasport Divers Shore Dive
- Where and When:
- Two tour times are available. The morning dive check-in time is at 8:30 am and the afternoon check-in time is at 1:30 pm.
Check-in is at Seasport Divers, 2827 Poipu Road, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- There is a Medical Questionnaire that needs to be filled out and passed to participate in this scuba dive. If participant fails the Medical Questionnaire, a doctor must give a written statement (faxes are OK) that scuba activities are safe and allowed for this participant prior to going scuba diving.
- Special Notes:
- The maximum depth non-certified divers are allowed to dive is 40 feet.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 4 hours
- Seasport Divers Kauai
- 18 divers