Seasport Divers - Afternoon Two Tank Dive
This afternoon two tank scuba diving tour is ideal if you are a new diver, rusty diver or non-certified diver. The pace during this tour is a bit slower and the dive sites are relatively shallow at around 40-60 feet. Family members or friends who would just like to snorkel can also come along.
Divers are separated into groups based on experience, so certified divers will be in one group and non-certified divers will be in another. Each group will have their own separate diving guide. The diving destination varies, but might be a location like Sheraton Caverns, which has received a Top 5 rating as best cavern diving in the world.
- Two afternoon boat dives in the 40-60 foot range
- Explore the fascinating underwater world and see plenty of marine life
- Ideal scuba diving tour for the non-certified diver, rusty diver or the new diver
- 2 tanks, computer, weights, wetsuit, mask and fins
- Tour led by PADI, SSI or NAUI diving instructor
- Tour includes thorough briefing
Nitrox, BCD and regulator is available for an extra fee.
Please download and fill out this required medical questionnaire and bring it with you to the dive.
Seasport Divers Boat
- Where and When:
- Check in at 12:30 pm at Seasport Divers, 2827 Poipu Road, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
Tour returns to the Seasport Divers dive shop around 5:00 pm.
- There is a Medical Questionnaire that needs to be filled out and passed to participate in this scuba dive. If participant fails the Medical Questionnaire, a doctor must give a written statement (faxes are OK) that scuba activities are safe and allowed for this participant prior to going scuba diving.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 4 hours
- Seasport Divers Kauai
- The Anela Kai is a custom-fitted PRO48 dive boat, U.S. Coast Guard certified for 42 passengers or 30 divers. However, Seasport Divers limits it to only 18 divers for their south shore scuba diving tours. The vessel is equipped with two hot water showers, a 10-person observation deck, a large covered cabin and two ladders for easy ocean entry and exit.