Polynesian Adventure Tours - Waimea Canyon Experience
This Kauai island tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Kauai island tours page for other available tours.
One of Kauai's most popular attractions, Waimea Canyon is known as the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific." It is one of nature's most amazing creations. From the lookout at 3,400 feet, you'll enjoy an unsurpassed view of the 2,857 foot deep canyon and the surrounding countryside. Enjoy touring on a comfortable air-conditioned mini-bus with a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide.
A lunch stop will be made along the way (please note that the cost of lunch is not included in the tour price).
- See world-famous Waimea Canyon
- Stops at scenic lookout points
- Knowledgeable tour guide
Waimea Canyon Tour
Waimea Canyon State Park
Old Koloa Town
- Where and When:
- Free pick-up from your hotel.
Lihue/Wailua resorts 7:15-7:35 am
Poipu 8:15 am
Returns at approximately 2:30 - 3:00 pm
- Due to the elevation of Waimea Canyon, you are not permitted to go to the canyon if you have been scuba diving within the last 24 hours.
- Special Notes:
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase.
The tour schedule is subject to change.
The tour is subject to cancellation due to weather.
- Operation Days:
- 7 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Mini bus has room for 25 passengers. Large bus has room for 52 passengers. Depending on how many people booked this tour, you will travel in either a mini bus or large bus.
- Air-conditioned tour bus