Princeville Ranch Adventures - Kalihiwai Falls Hike
For your next Kauai Activities, Kauai Discount invites you to set out on an amazing Kauai Hiking experience with Princeville Ranch Stables! During your Kauai Tours you'll witness breathtaking mountain and ocean views as you ascend "Green Hill." These Kauai Hiking tours with Princeville Ranch Stables will allow you to hike Kalihiwai Valley, the lowland rainforest, to the spectacular five-tiered Kalihiwai Falls, and have it all to yourselves! Kauai Discount knows this kind of private waterfall experience doesn't happen on all Kauai tours or Kauai activities! Continue along the stream up the valley to a tranquil waterfall swimming hole surrounded by fern-lined walls. Stop here for a break from your Kauai tours and enjoy a delicious lunch, as well as jumping or floating on inner tubes. This is the kind of hands-on fun in Kauai Activities that Kauai Discount loves to bring you, and you can count on a great Kauai Discount price for these Kauai Tours!
This Kauai hiking tour takes approximately three hours and covers about four miles. Rated moderately strenuous, this Kauai hiking includes rough hewn stairs, stream crossings, and a ten-foot rock wall descent. These Kauai tours are the only way to swim at the beautiful Kalihiwai Falls! This is the kind of Kauai Activities where you are truly immersed in the beauty of the Garden Isle, brought to you by Kauai Discount.
Princeville Ranch Stables Kauai Hiking Tours Include:
• Backpack use - Starting July 1st Backpacks will not be
included. They will be available for rent from Princeville Ranch
Adventures for $5.00 (rate subject to change).
• A delicious picnic lunch
• Experienced guides
Book your Kauai Hiking tours today through Kauai Discount where you'll find the best in Kauai Activities and Kauai Tours at great Kauai Discount savings!
- Moderately strenuous hike to Kalihiwai Falls
- Great photo opportunities
- Option to swim in waterfall pond
- Delicious picnic lunch included
- Hike is led by experienced guide
- Delicious picnic lunch: Make your own deli sandwich on pita bread (with veggie option), potato chips and a cookie
- CPR and First Aid trained guides
- Photos for purchase
Kauai Hiking Tour
Swim in Waterfall Pond
- Where and When:
- Check in by 9:30 am. Tour time: 9:30 am to 2:00 pm.
Check in Office Location is one mile past the Princeville Airport on the ocean side of Kuhio Highway (Highway 56) in Princeville. Follow the "Princeville Ranch Adventures" sign. Located at mile marker 27. Please be aware GPS may take you to the wrong location.
The GPS coordinates for the Check-In Office are 22 12.32 - 159 27.44
From Princeville Resorts & North: Princeville Ranch Adventures is located on the left hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Highway (Rt. 56). If coming from the Princeville resorts, turn left onto Kuhio Highway, and the Office is the next left (Kapaka Rd.) off the highway. If you are coming from destinations north of Hanalei, follow the highway south into Princeville, and go 1/2 mile past the Princeville Shopping Center. Turn left at Kapaka Rd. at the red and white flags.
From the South: Follow Rt. 56 (Kuhio Highway) north to Princeville. You will pass the towns of Kapaa, Anahola, and Kilauea. Cross over the Kalihiwai Bridge, and go past Princeville airport about two miles. The Check-In Office is just past mile marker 27, on the right hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Hwy., at the cross road of Kapaka Road. Turn right on to Kapaka Rd. at the red and white flags. Church of Pacific is also at this intersection. If you get to the Princeville Shopping Center, you've passed the Office by a 1/2 mile.
- AGE/WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS: 5 years of age or older and in good physical condition. Children age 16 or 17 can go on Princeville Ranch Adventures tours without an adult as long as a parent or legal guardian physically checks in the child at the office and signs a liability waiver. Please no pregnant women.
All no shows and late cancellations will be assessed the full tour fee regardless of the reason.
Participants must be at least 5 years of age and in good physical condition. Pregnant women may not participate.
Children age 16 or 17 can go on Princeville Ranch Adventures tours without an adult as long as a parent or legal guardian physically checks in the child at the office and signs a liability waiver.
- Special Notes:
- Tour has a minimum requirement of 2 guests to go out. If a single guest has booked a tour and no other guests have booked the tour for the same day, guest will be notified with the option to pay for a second person's rate in order to go by themselves.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- approximately 4.5 hours
- Princeville Ranch Stables Kauai
- CPR and First aid certified guides. All guides carry two-way radios and first aid kits.