Kipu Ranch Adventures - Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition
This Waterfall Triple Trail tour features the best trails at Kipu Ranch. This 3-hour adventure also features top-of-the-line smooth suspension vehicles found on no other Kipu Ranch tour.
Kipu Ranch is a beautiful 3,000-acre property, home to many wild pigs, pheasants, peacocks, chickens, cattle and other wildlife.
- Trek across all 3 signature trail systems at Kipu Ranch - 3 hour tour
- Top of the line vehicles
- See movie locations from features such as Pirates of the Caribbean and Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Short hike to a waterfall (hike is optional)
- Swim at the waterfall pond (optional)
- Light snack and bottled water
- Helmets, goggles and bandannas
TERYX4: Seats up to 4 people. Up to 2 drivers per vehicle can switch driving at designated stops. Provides power steering, full back support seats, premium suspension, superior stylish cabin, seatbelts, latch doors, full roll bar and rear elevated seating for clear viewing from any location in the vehicle.
Mule Pro-FXT: Seats up to 6 people. Up to 2 drivers per vehicle
can switch driving at designated stops. The best 4×4 choice for maximum
space and comfort. Easy smooth operations plus ultra-low noise cab –
great for open conversation while touring. Power steering, comfortable
bench seats, premium suspension, seatbelts, latch doors and full roll
KAWASAKI PLATINUM MULE PRO-FXT.jpg
- Where and When:
- Tour times:
8:00 am (check in at 7:45 am)
8:45 am (check in at 8:30 am)
1:30 pm (check in at 1:15 pm)
2:15 pm (check in at 2:00 pm)
Check in at Kipu Ranch Adventures, 235 Kipu Road, Lihue, HI 96766 View Map
From the North (Princeville) & East (Kapaa & Wailua Shores): Head South on Hwy 56 into the town of Lihue. Here Hwy 56 turns into Hwy 50. Follow Hwy 50 thru the town of Puhi, turn LEFT at the 3 mile marker (KIPU sign). Go 0.5 mile and take the first RIGHT (KIPU road, also NOT OUTLET sign), cross over small bridge and follow to the top. Take a RIGHT at our sign and pull into the first driveway. DO NOT go past the pine trees or monument.
From the South (Poipu or Koloa) & West (Waimea) Shores: Head EAST towards the town of Lihue on Hwy 50. Turn RIGHT after the Kauai Humane Society (Animal Shelter) on the "LIHUE ALTERNATE" road. Go 0.5 mile and take the first RIGHT (KIPU road, also NOT OUTLET sign), cross over small bridge and follow to the top. Take a RIGHT at our sign and pull into the first driveway. DO NOT go past the pine trees or monument.
- Driver must be at least 18 years old and must provide a valid driver's license.
Children must be at least 9 years old to be a passenger. Must be accompanied by an adult.
Participants who are aged 17 and under must have a legal guardian sign a waiver of liability form.
Pregnant women and people with back/knee problems or any serious health conditions may not participate.
Drug and/or alcohol use is not permitted before or during tours. Impaired participation is not allowed for your safety.
This is a non-smoking tour.
Covered (closed-toed) shoes are mandatory. Long pants are optional. Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear on tour. Guests are welcome to bring their own helmet and eye protection, such as sunglasses, if preferred.
Digital liability waivers MUST be completed by all participants prior to arrival to support a contactless check-in process. A link to the digital waiver form will be included in reservation confirmation. No printing required.
Guests are required to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests.
Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
- Special Notes:
- 8% gratuity is required for parties of 8 or more and is collected on site for activities offered by Kipu Ranch Adventures.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday through Friday
- 3 hours
- Kipu Ranch Adventures
- Max of 8-10 vehicles per tour
- With features like power steering, full-back performance seats and premium suspension, the Teryx-4 UTV's operator friendly controls and stylish interior will have drivers and passengers enjoying a fun off-road adventure. Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear during the tour.