Princeville Ranch - Zip N' Dip Expedition
Experience the most popular zipline tour at Princeville Ranch! This course includes all 9 ziplines, a swinging suspension bridge spanning a waterfall and an hour spent swimming at a waterfall pond. Here you can enjoy swimming, jumping and floating on inner tubes.
The longest of the 9 ziplines is the final one, called “King Kong,” measuring 1,200 feet. It’s an adventure on its own. First you walk up a ramp to a 26-foot high tower, from where you’ll zip 1,200 feet on a tandem zipline. Race your buddy side by side or even hold hands!
- 9 zipline runs
- Fly like a bird over breathtaking valleys and streams
- Zipline course includes the new King Kong dual zipline
- Walk over a suspension bridge spanning a waterfall
- Swim, jump and float in a natural waterfall pool
- Delicious lunch will be served at waterfall pool (make-your-own deli sandwich with meat and veggie option, chips and cookie)
|Name of Zipline
|Hau Bush Run
|Wiki Wiki Express
Princeville Ranch Zipline
Zip Line Fun
9 Exciting Zipline Runs
Soar Like a Bird
Zip N Dip Lunch
- Where and When:
- Tour 1: Check in at 8:30 am. Tour Time 8:30 am to 1:00 pm
Tour 2: Check in at 9:45 am. Tour Time 9:45 am to 2:15 pm
Tour 3: Check in at 11:00 am. Tour Time 11:00 am to 3:30 pm
Tour 4: Check in at 1:15 pm. Tour Time 1:15 pm to 5:45 pm
Check in at your tour time at the Office Location that is one mile past the Princeville Airport on the ocean side of Kuhio Highway (Highway 56) in Princeville. Follow the "Princeville Ranch" sign. Located at mile marker 27. Please be aware GPS may take you to the wrong location.
From Princeville Resorts & North: Princeville Ranch is located on the left hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Highway (Rt. 56). If coming from the Princeville resorts, turn left onto Kuhio Highway, and the Office is the next left (Kapaka Rd.) off the highway. If you are coming from destinations north of Hanalei, follow the highway south into Princeville, and go a half mile past the Princeville Shopping Center. Turn left at Kapaka Road at the red and white flags.
From the South: Follow Rt. 56 (Kuhio Highway) north to Princeville. You will pass the towns of Kapaa, Anahola and Kilauea. Cross over the Kalihiwai Bridge and go past Princeville airport about two miles. The check-in office is just past mile marker 27, on the right hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Hwy., at the cross road of Kapaka Road. Turn right onto Kapaka Road at the red and white flags. Church of Pacific is also at this intersection. If you get to the Princeville Shopping Center, you've passed the office by a half mile.
- AGE/PHYSICAL CONDITION FOR THESE KAUAI TOURS: 75–280 lbs.; must be 10 years or older, good physical condition with NO recent injury or surgery to feet, ankles, knees, hips or back. No Expectant Mothers for these Kauai activities.
- Zipline Restrictions:
Must be 10 years or older.
Must weigh between 75 and 270 pounds (guests will be weighed at check-in).
Must be in good physical condition with no recent injuries or surgery to feet, ankles, knees, hips or back.
No expectant mothers.
Children 10 to 15 yrs must be accompanied on tour by an adult who is at least 18 yrs.
Children 16 & 17 yrs may go on tour without an adult but a parent must sign a liability waiver at check in.
Guests not meeting these requirements at check-in will not be permitted on the tour and no refund can be given.
- Special Notes:
- Hiking is rated moderate and is just over one mile.
Children age 16 or 17 can go on Princeville Ranch tours without an adult as long as a parent or legal guardian physically checks in the child at our office and signs a liability waiver. Children age 10 to 15 must be accompanied on tour by an adult who is at least 18 years old.
Tour goes out rain or shine.
- Operation Days:
- Monday to Saturday
Sundays may be added during peak seasons.
- 4.5 hours
- Princeville Ranch
- This course is regularly inspected by an accredited vendor of ACCT, has been professionally engineered and constructed to exceed industry standards, and is meticulously maintained.