Holo Holo Charters - Napali Snorkel Adventure (From Hanalei)
Come on board the Adventurer, a rigid hull inflatable boat for a fun ocean adventure along Kauai's remote Na Pali Coast. You’ll be sitting close to sea level and really get a great feel for the tremendous scale of the Na Pali Coast. Keep an eye out for turtles, dolphins and seabirds, which are often seen on this tour.
Depending on the ocean conditions, we stop and snorkel at one of several protected and shallow areas that are teeming with tropical fish. Fins, goggles (with corrective lenses if you need them), snorkels and flotation aids are all provided. After you are done with snorkeling, enjoy a delicious sandwich lunch before we head back up the coast to Hanalei Bay.
- Cruise along the Na Pali Coast on board the Adventurer, a 40-foot rigid-hull inflatable boat
- Snorkel in clear waters teeming with tropical fish
- Chance to see dolphins, sea turtles and seabirds
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Delicious sandwich lunch (see menu below)
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction
- Chicken wrap
- Turkey sandwich
- Veggie sandwich (on gluten free bread)
- Sauces: mayo, mustard, hummus and aioli
- Assorted chips and local Kauai Kookies
- Beverages: bottled water, assorted soft drinks and island juices
Na Pali Adventure Tour
Holo Holo Charters Tour
- Where and When:
- Check in: 6:15 am or 6:45 am
Tour return: 11:00 am - 11:30 am
Check in at the Tahiti Nui Restaurant in Hanalei.
From the Tahiti Nui check-in location, guests will be shuttled from Tahiti Nui to the Hanalei Bay Pavilion (about a mile from Tahiti Nui). From here, it is a short walk to the Hanalei Pier (guests will be escorted by a staff member). Footwear will be removed, and all guests will embark on Holo Holo Charter's dinghy, which will shuttle them to the vessel moored in the bay. Guests may get wet up to their knees so best to avoid wearing long pants.
Parking at Tahiti Nui is limited and carpooling or a taxi/shuttle service is recommended. Arriving early for parking is suggested too.
Please expect delays when driving in and out of Hanalei. Also there is no parking allowed on Kuhio Highway.
- No expectant mothers.
Children must be 5 years or older.
You must bring your prescribed medication with you (i.e. inhalers, epipens, diabetic medication or other daily meds).
Guests should be able to assist themselves onto tour vessel from a dinghy or water.
Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed. Guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by us or they may bring their own.
Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for seasickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captains discretion).
Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
All Holo Holo tours are "bare-foot" - passengers will need to remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain's direction.
All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
Holo Holo vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Special Notes:
- Expect to get some sea spray on this high speed raft tour. Passing rain showers are not uncommon on the Na Pali Coast. Plan to dress accordingly.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday from April through October
- 4 hours
- HoloHolo Charters
- 20 passengers
- 40 RHIB "Adventurer" - rigid-hull inflatable boat. Unlike Zodiac-type rubber rafts, RHIB are made with a channeled fiberglass hull that cuts through the waves. They feature twin 225 hp outboard motors that allow for a top speed of 30 knots. The Adventurer has a dive ladder and a freshwater shower.