SeaFun Kauai - Beach Snorkel Tour
Enjoy a fun Kauai snorkel tour that takes place from land (not a boat tour). This beach snorkel tour is suitable for snorkelers of all skill levels. Lawai Beach on Kauai’s south shore is where this tour usually takes place (sometimes it takes place on Anini Beach, depending on the surf and tide). Either beach is a great spot for snorkeling and home to a wide variety of marine life.
The coral reef is about 50 feet from shore and the water is about 8-10 feet deep inside the reef. More advanced snorkelers may be guided to an area where green sea turtles like to hang out. The tour guides are experienced snorkel guides who will provide large, soft surfboards with handles you can hold onto. Especially novice snorkelers will appreciate the thorough instruction and close supervision in the water.
- Snorkel tour on Kauai’s south shore
- Chance to see a variety of marine life
- Tour is suitable for beginners and advanced snorkelers
- Snack and beverages
- Snorkel gear
SeaFun Kauai Beach Snorkel Tour
Green Sea Turtle
Kauai Snorkel Tour
- Where and When:
- Tour 1: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm (check in at 7:45 am)
Tour 2: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (check in at 12:45 pm)
Check-in is at 3477A Weliweli Rd, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Participants must be at least 5 years of age. Participants who are pregnant, have had surgery within the last 3 months, or have back, neck, or knee injuries may NOT participate.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates Tuesday, Wednesday, & Saturday.
Also available on some Mondays and Sundays.
- 4-6 hours
- Professional snorkeling equipment is provided. We use silicone masks and US Divers Impulse snorkels for comfort and ease. You will also be fitted with a wetsuit. We also bring along optical masks for use by people needing corrective lenses. All of your equipment comes in your own personalized equipment bag.