Kauai SNUBA Dive
Enjoy a guided Kauai SNUBA diving tour on the island’s south shore. SNUBA is ideal if you like snorkeling but would like to be experience the wonders of breathing under water. It’s much easier than scuba diving and requires no experience.
Your Kauai SNUBA adventure starts in shallow water, so you have time to get comfortable breathing under water. You are then taken on a guided tour, led by your experienced guide. During the dive you are never more than 20 feet from the security of a floating raft. The underwater sights are amazing, and you are likely to see a variety of tropical fish.
- Experience SNUBA, a patented shallow water diving system, bridging the gap between snorkeling and scuba diving
- See lots of tropical fish and float over a spectacular reef
- Personalized instruction (group size of 4-8 people)
- Guided underwater tour led by a diving professional
- All snuba equipment provided (all you need to bring is your swimsuit and towel)
- Where and When:
- Dive times are 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:00 pm and 1:30 pm.
Check in 15 minutes prior to your dive time at SNUBA Tours of Kauai, 5022 Lawai Road, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Children must be at least 8 years old to participate.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday
- 1.5 hours for briefing and dive. Underwater time averages 25-35 minutes depending on how fast you breathe.
- SNUBA Tours of Kauai
- Mask, booties, and fins are provided. Wetsuits also available for those who get cold easily.