Kauai SNUBA Dive
Kauai Discount presents a unique underwater activity... Kauai SNUBA Diving! What is Kauai Snuba Diving? Snuba Diving in Kauai is for those who enjoy snorkeling and would like to experience the wonders of breathing underwater. Snuba Kauai allows you to enjoy the beauty of scuba diving without the cost and hassle of certification. And Kauai Discount brings you the best Kauai Snuba Diving experience from Snuba Tours of Kauai. Snuba Kauai for a one-of-a-kind adventure in underwater beauty and fun, brought to you by Kauai Discount and Snuba Tours of Kauai!
Kauai Snuba Diving is a unique, patented shallow water diving system, bridging the gap between snorkeling and scuba diving. Kauai Discount's Snuba Kauai is easy and safe and does not require certification. Snuba diving in Kauai is available to you even if you have never snorkeled or cannot swim. Snuba Kauai is easily accessible to couples, families, children eight years and older, and seniors, and Snuba Diving in Kauai provides a great way for a certified diver to introduce non-certified partners to the underwater breathing experience. So give Kauai Snuba Diving a try and reserve your spot with Kauai Discount today!
Each Snuba Kauai experience is guided by a diving professional from Snuba Tours of Kauai. Your guide will familiarize you with the Snuba Kauai equipment you will be using and will describe what you can expect in the water. There is no rush while Kauai Snuba Diving - you will start in shallow water and take whatever time necessary to get comfortable breathing underwater. Once comfortable, you are taken on a guided underwater Snuba Kauai tour. While Snuba Diving in Kauai you are never more than 20 ft from the security of the raft floating on the surface. Snuba Tours of Kauai takes good care of its divers, and Kauai Discount is pleased to partner with them to present this truly unique opportunity to go Snuba Diving in Kauai.
And the best part of Kauai Snuba Diving? The gorgeous underwater scenery! While you Snuba Kauai, you'll be diving around reefs filled with abundant marine life, much of which is found only in the Hawaiian Islands. So make plans now to go Snuba Diving in Kauai with Kauai Discount and Snuba Tours of Kauai - don't miss your chance to Snuba Kauai! Tour Highlights:
- Experience SNUBA, a patented shallow water diving system, bridging the gap between snorkeling and scuba diving
- See lots of tropical fish and float over a spectacular reef
- Personalized instruction (group size of 4-8 people)
- Guided underwater tour led by a diving professional
- All snuba equipment provided (all you need to bring is your swimsuit and towel)
- Where and When:
- Dive times are 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:00 pm and 1:30 pm.
Check in 15 minutes prior to your dive time at SNUBA Tours of Kauai, 5022 Lawai Road, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Children Must be 8 Years or older
- Children must be at least 8 years old to participate.
- Special Notes:
- Snuba Kauai briefing and dive will be an hour and a half. Underwater time while Kauai Snuba Diving averages 25-35 minutes depending on how fast you breathe.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday
- 1.5 hours for briefing and dive. Underwater time averages 25-35 minutes depending on how fast you breathe.
- SNUBA Tours of Kauai
- Mask, booties, and fins are provided. Wetsuits also available for those who get cold easily.