Polynesian Adventure Tours - Waimea Canyon Experience
One of Kauai's most popular attractions, Waimea Canyon is known as "The Grand Canyon of the Pacific." It is one of nature's most amazing creations. From your lookout at 3,400 feet, you'll enjoy an unsurpassed view of the 2857 foot-deep canyon and the surrounding countryside. Enjoy touring on comfortable air-conditioned mini-buses by friendly, knowledgeable drivers. (A sweater and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.) Tour length is approximately 6-7 hours. Transportation pick-ups begin at 7:30 a.m. depending on location of hotel.
- See world-famous Waimea Canyon
- Stops at scenic lookout points
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- No host lunch along the way.
Waimea Canyon Tour
Waimea Canyon State Park
Old Koloa Town
- Where and When:
- Free pick-up from your hotel.
Lihue/Wailua resorts 7:15-7:35 am
Poipu 8:15 am
Returns at approximately 2:30 - 3:00 pm
- Due to the elevation of Waimea Canyon, you are not permitted to go to the canyon if you have been scuba diving within the last 24 hours.
- Special Notes:
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase.
The tour schedule is subject to change.
The tour is subject to cancellation due to weather.
- Operation Days:
- 7 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Mini bus has room for 25 passengers. Large bus has room for 52 passengers. Depending on how many people booked this tour, you will travel in either a mini bus or large bus.
- Air-conditioned tour bus