Waimea Canyon Tour
One of Kauai's most popular attractions, Waimea Canyon is known as "The Grand Canyon of the Pacific." It is one of nature's most amazing creations. From your lookout at 3,400 feet, you'll enjoy an unsurpassed view of the 2857 foot-deep canyon and the surrounding countryside. Enjoy touring on comfortable air-conditioned mini-buses by friendly, knowledgeable drivers. (A sweater and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.) Tour length is approximately 6-7 hours. Transportation pick-ups begin at 7:30 a.m. depending on location of hotel.
- See world-famous Waimea Canyon
- Stops at scenic lookout points
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- No host lunch at Joes on the Green.
Waimea Canyon State Park
Old Koloa Town
- Where and When:
- Free Pickup from your hotel
Departure Time and Return
Lihue/Wailua resorts 7:15-7:35 a.m.
Poipu 8:15 a.m.
Returns at approximately 2:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- Due to the elevation of the Waimea Canyon, you are not permitted to go to the canyon if you have been scuba diving within the last 24 hours.
- Special Notes:
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase.
The tour schedule is subject to change.
The tour subject to cancellation due to weather.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 7 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Minimum of 6 people for tour. Mini Bus holds 25. Large bus holds 52. Depends on how many people booked the tour.
- A great air conditioned Tour Bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours.