Outfitters Kauai - Na Pali Coast Sea Kayak Tour
Available mid-June through mid-September on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
This guided kayak tour takes you along the entire stretch of Kauai’s Na Pali Coast, one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. Enjoy spectacular views of 3,000-foot sea cliffs, hidden beaches, waterfalls and sea caves. It’s a 15-mile paddle that is recommended for people who are physically fit and have some basic kayaking experience. However, you may join this tour even if you are a first-time kayaker but you consider yourself to be athletically inclined and quick to learn new sports.
Check-in for this tour is in Poipu on Kauai’s south shore. You’ll then travel in a comfortable 15-passenger van to the launch site in Haena on the north shore. From here, you’ll paddle a total of 11 miles to the first landing site at Miloli’i, where you’ll be served a delicious picnic lunch. After that, you’ll paddle another 4 miles to Polihale from were the van will pick you up to return you to Poipu.
- 15-mile ocean kayak tour along the Na Pali Coast on Kauai's north shore
- Spectacular views of 3,000-foot sea cliffs, waterfalls, sea caves and secluded beaches
- Enter sea caves (conditions permitting)
- Lunch: Turkey or veggie sandwich with a build-your-own buffet of assorted vegetables, pasta salad, brownie, Clif bars and cold drinks (bottled water and Hawaiian Sun fruit drinks)
Na Pali Coast Sea Kayak Tour
Kauai Beach Landing
Na Pali Coast Kayaking
Na Pali Sea Kayak
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 6:00 am to 6:30 pm
Check in is at 6:00 am SHARP at Outfitters Kauai, 2827A Poipu Rd, Poipu, HI 96756. View Map
- Participants must be at least 16 years old.
Participants must be able to swim and be physically fit. This is a strenuous 15 mile open ocean kayak tour.
This tour is best enjoyed by people who have some basic paddling experience. However, you may join us as a first-time kayaker if you are athletically inclined and quick to learn new sports.
Tour is not suitable for participants who are prone to severe seasickness.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday and Thursday from June through mid-September
- Approximately 12 hours
- Outfitters Kauai
- Outfitters Kauai use tandem, open-cockpit, or, sit-on-top type, self-bailing kayaks with foot pedal controlled rudders to facilitate safety and ease of operation. You'll be given a lightweight fiberglass paddle with a tether, life vest and dry bag.