Outfitters Kauai - Miloli'i Paddle on Na Pali Coast
Available mid-May to mid-September on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Enjoy a guided 10-mile ocean kayak tour along Kauai’s Na Pali Coast, one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. See spectacular 2,000-foot sea cliffs and isolated beaches that are inaccessible by car.
Check-in for this Kauai kayak tour is in Poipu on the island’s south shore. From here, you’ll ride in a comfortable 15-passenger van to the launch site at Polihale Beach on the west shore. From here, you’ll paddle 5 miles to Miloli’i, which is only accessible by kayak. Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch on this secluded beach, as well as some time spent relaxing. Then paddle back to Polihale where the van will pick everybody up for the return drive to Poipu.
While the tour is recommended for people who have some basic paddling experience, you may join this tour as a first-time kayaker if you consider yourself to be athletically inclined and quick to learn new sports.
- 10-mile kayak tour along the Na Pali Coast on Kauai’s north shore
- Spectacular views of 2,000-foot sea cliffs and secluded beaches
- Lunch: Turkey or veggie sandwich with a build-your-own buffet of assorted vegetables, pasta salad, brownie, Clif bars and cold drinks (bottled water and Hawaiian Sun fruit drinks)
Milolii Ocean Paddle
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 5:30 am to approx. 3:00 pm
Check-in is at 5:15 am SHARP at Outfitters Kauai, 2827A Poipu Rd, Poipu, HI 96756. View Map
- Participants must be at least 16 years old.
Participants must be able to swim and be physically fit. This is a strenuous 10-mile open ocean kayak tour.
This tour is best enjoyed by people who have some basic paddling experience. However, you may join us as a first-time kayaker if you are athletically inclined and quick to learn new sports.
Tour is not suitable for participants who are prone to severe seasickness.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday and Thursday from mid-May through mid-September
- Approximately 9.5 hours
- Outfitters Kauai
- Outfitters Kauai use tandem, open-cockpit, or, sit-on-top type, self-bailing kayaks with foot pedal controlled rudders to facilitate safety and ease of operation. You'll be given a lightweight fiberglass paddle with a tether, life vest and dry bag.