Princeville Ranch - Private Guide Horseback Adventure
Enjoy a private horseback riding tour on Kauai’s scenic north shore. Led by an experienced guide, this private horseback adventure lets you customize your tour and also allows for the possibility of some trotting or cantering.
Choose from a shorter 2.5-hour tour or a 3.5-hour tour that includes an optional rainforest hike to Kalihiwai Falls with the option to swim at the waterfall pool.
- Customized private horseback ride on Kauai’s north shore
- Enjoy amazing mountain and ocean views
Kauai Horseback Riding
Enjoy Amazing Kauai Ride
Private Guide Horseback Adventure
Explore Princeville Ranch
Kauai Horseback Ride
- Where and When:
- 2.5 Hour Tour: Check in at 9:15 am. Tour Time 9:30 am to 12:00 pm
3.5 Hour Tour: Check in at 12:15 pm. Tour Time12:30 pm to 4:00 pm
Check in at the Princeville Ranch stables
From Princeville or Hanalei:
We are located 3/4 of a mile east of the Princeville Shopping Center on the mauka (mountain) side of the highway. Look for the overhead sign that says "Princeville Ranch." We are located across the highway from PV Eats Restaurant.
From the South or East sides:
Follow highway 56 (Kuhio Highway) north to Princeville. We are located 1/2 mile past the Princeville Airport on the mauka (mountain) side of the road. Look for the overhead sign that says "Princeville Ranch." We are located across the highway from PV Eats Restaurant.
- Princeville Ranch welcomes riders ages 8 and above.
Weight and height restrictions apply. Maximum weight per rider is 250 pounds (113 kg). Maximum height of 6'5" (195 cm).
Children under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Children under 18 must have written consent from a parent.
Riding double on one horse is not allowed. Riders must be in good physical condition and fit comfortably and securely in the saddle.
Princeville Ranch reserves the right to refuse anyone whom we determine is in poor physical condition or in any way impaired so that they are unable to safely complete a Ranch ride or related hike.
- Special Notes:
- Tour has a minimum requirement of 2 guests to go out. If a single guest has booked a tour and no other guests have booked the tour for the same day, guest will be notified with the option to pay for a second person's rate in order to go by themselves.
Tours go out rain or shine.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday through Saturday
- 2.5 or 3.5 hours
- Princeville Ranch
- 2 guests minimum, 7 guests maximum
- All rides are led by professional guides. They are CPR and first aid certified. They all carry two-way radios and first aid kits. Western saddles only. Helmets are available upon requests and required for children 8-12.