Koloa Bass Freshwater Fishing Tour
This Kauai fishing tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Kauai Fishing Tours page for other available tours.
This is the only freshwater fishing tour in all of Hawaii. The island of Kauai is home to the Waita Reservoir, the largest body of freshwater in Hawaii, where you can experience 4 hours of freshwater fishing fun! The reservoir is located on private property and inaccessible to the general public.
Fish for tilapia, catfish, big mouth brass and peacock brass. No previous experience is required for this Kauai fishing tour! All tackle and necessary equipment for fishing is provided, including rods, reel and bait, as well as a safety briefing and juice and water.
- Freshwater fishing tour on Kauai’s Waita Reservoir
- Fish for tilapia, catfish and other freshwater fish species
- No experience is necessary and all equipment is provided
Freshwater Fishing on Kauai
Fun Kauai Fishing Tour
- Where and When:
- Tour times: 8:00 am and 1:00 pm. Check in 15 minutes prior to your tour time.
Location: 3477A Weliweli Road
Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Minimum age is 5 years (age 5-17 must have an adult with them).
Minors under the age of 12 are required to wear a life vest.
Guests may not have recent surgeries, chronic neck or back.
No pregnancies, no extreme allergies to pollen or dust.
Alcohol is prohibited.
2 guests must be booked for the bass boat. At least 3 guests must be booked for the Suntracker boat.
- Special Notes:
- This fishing tour is catch and release.
All of the pictures we take on the tour are FREE. Koloa Bass Fishing will get 1 email address from the reservation party. A link containing the photos of your tour (taken by our guides) will be sent to that email address.
- Operation Days:
- Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
- Approximately 4 hours
- 2 (Bass boat) or 6 (Suntracker)
- 3 man Bass boat or 7 man Suntracker