Koloa Bass Freshwater Fishing Tour
This is the only freshwater fishing tour in all of Hawaii. The island of Kauai is home to the Waita Reservoir, the largest body of freshwater in Hawaii, where you can experience 4 hours of freshwater fishing fun! The reservoir is located on private property and inaccessible to the general public.
Fish for tilapia, catfish, big mouth brass and peacock brass. No previous experience is required for this Kauai fishing tour! All tackle and necessary equipment for fishing is provided, including rods, reel and bait, as well as a safety briefing and juice and water.
- Freshwater fishing tour on Kauai’s Waita Reservoir
- Fish for tilapia, catfish and other freshwater fish species
- No experience is necessary and all equipment is provided
Freshwater Fishing on Kauai
Fun Kauai Fishing Tour
- Where and When:
- Tour times: 8:00 am and 1:00 pm. Check in 15 minutes prior to your tour time.
Location: 3477A Weliweli Road, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Booking requires a minimum of 2 guests.
- Minimum age is 5 years (ages 5-17 must have an adult with them).
Minors under the age of 12 are required to wear a life vest.
No bad back and or recent surgeries in the past 3 months of tour.
Pregnant women may not participate.
Alcohol is prohibited.
- Special Notes:
- This fishing tour is catch and release.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 4 hours
- Parties of 3 or more will use the Suntracker boat. Parties of 2 will use a smaller boat. Tour includes fishing gear, bait, life jackets and a guide.