Go Fish Kauai
Enjoy a big game fishing tour off the island of Kauai. This is a private fishing charter, so it will just be your party on board (1-6 people). Go Fish Kauai operates two fully-equipped Bertram vessels, the 41-foot Emma Nalani and a 45-foot Grander out of Nawiliwili Harbor, the island’s main seaport. Both vessels feature state-of-the-art fishing gear and electronics. Fish for Pacific blue or striped marlin, mahi mahi, ono, ahi and sailfish.
Boat & Equipment:
- BIG 38' Bertram Boat for Comfort & Safety
- Big Game Professional Fighting Chair
- Comfortable Indoor and Outdoor Seating Areas
- 16' Fly-Bridge Seating for Awesome Views
- Private Indoor Flushing Bathroom
- Professional Tackle, Gear & Crew
Go Fish Kauai is part of the local market that Kauai relies on to provide fresh fish to the island's local hotels and restaurants. Due to the local catch policy, which applies to most commercial fishing vessels on the island, any fish over 50 lbs is being held for market. In the event that all fish caught are over 50 lbs, Go Fish Kauai will try to arrange a share of the next day’s catch with you to compensate. All fish under 50 lbs will be shared with ALL of the participants for the day.
Emma Nalani Boat
Go Fish Kauai
- Where and When:
- Departs at 6:00 am. Check in at the Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor, 2494 Niumalu Rd, Lihue, HI 96766
- Children must be at least 5 years old.
There is a 5 day cancellation policy in effect for this tour.
- Special Notes:
- TIPPING: Is at the discretion of the guest. If youd like to tip the Captain and Crew please do. How much is up to you.
- Operation Days:
- 4, 6 or 8 hours
- Up to 6 anglers per vessel
- Bertram Professional Fishing Vessel. 17 tons and 41 ft LOA. Features Fly Bridge with seating for 6, fully equipped indoor seating area and private bathroom.