Go Fish Kauai
Enjoy a big game fishing tour off the island of Kauai. With Go Fish Kauai, you can choose between a shared or an exclusive private charter! Go Fish Kauai operates two fully-equipped Bertram vessels, the 41-foot Emma Nalani and a 45-foot Grander out of Nawiliwili Harbor, the island’s main seaport. Both vessels feature state-of-the-art fishing gear and electronics. Fish for Pacific blue or striped marlin, mahi mahi, ono, ahi and sailfish.
Boat & Equipment:
- 38 ft Bertram Convertible III Sport Fisher
- 17 tons and 41 ft LOA
- Fly Bridge 14 ft above water with seating for six
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor seating areas
- Private indoor flushing bathroom
- Professional tackle, gear and crew
- Blue Water Rod and Penn International Gold 2-speed reel for each angler
Go Fish Kauai is part of the local market that Kauai relies on to provide fresh fish to the island's local hotels and restaurants. Due to the local catch policy, which applies to most commercial fishing vessels on the island, any fish over 50 lbs is being held for market. In the event that all fish caught are over 50 lbs, Go Fish Kauai will try to arrange a share of the next day’s catch with you to compensate. All fish under 50 lbs will be shared with ALL of the participants for the day.
Emma Nalani Boat
Go Fish Kauai
- Where and When:
- Check in at the Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor.
2494 Niumalu Rd
Lihue, HI 96766
- Please do not bring anything banana related aboard.
There is a 5 day cancellation policy in effect for this tour.
- Special Notes:
- TIPPING: Is at the discretion of the guest. If youd like to tip the Captain and Crew please do. How much is up to you.
- Operation Days:
- 4, 6 or 8 hours
- 6 anglers per vessel
- Bertram Professional Fishing Vessel. 17 tons and 41 ft LOA. Features Fly Bridge with seating for 6, fully equipped indoor seating area and private bathroom.