Kauai ATV - Waterfall Tour
Hop an an ATV and venture along fun dirt trails to a private waterfall! This Kauai ATV tour also takes you to several movie sites along the way and even bunkers from World War II. Ride your ATV on your own or take along family members or friends.
- Ride on an ATV on 23 miles of off-road trails – exciting terrain with lots of dirt and mud
- Drive through a working plantation on Grove Farm lands
- Drive through a half-mile cane haul tunnel and past World War II bunkers
- Stop at a beautiful waterfall where you can swim in a natural pool
- Anahola granola bars & trail mix, Koloa cookies, juice and water
- Shirts, shorts, goggles and helmets
- Pre-ride safety instructions and a safety course orientation
- Free photos of your tour
Makauwahi Cave Reserve Forest Restoration
***The MCR Forest Restoration price is in addition to your tour price or can be purchased alone if you only want to do a planting and not participate in a tour.***
Support Makauwahi Cave Reserve’s native restoration effort by participating in a planting excursion during your tour. Proceeds are donated to Makauwahi Cave Reserve to further their mission of conservation and planting of native Hawaiian and Polynesian plants and providing habitats for endangered plants, birds, and invertebrates. An identification sign with the name of the person/family is made and placed at the reforestation site. A certificate is given to the party/guest to bring home.
If you’re not taking a tour but still want to participate in this special opportunity, you can! Call to see about setting up a time to do just a planting. If you’re unable to work out a timing to do a planting you can still contribute to the effort by purchasing a planting and Kauai ATV will do the planting for you!
Map - click to enlarge
- Where and When:
- Check-in and tour times:
Check-in is at 7:00 am. Tour is from 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Check-in is at 7:30 am. Tour is from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Check-in is at 11:30 am. Tour is from 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Check-in is at 12:30 pm. Tour is from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Check in at Kauai ATV, 3477A Weliweli Rd, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old. All drivers must bring a valid driver's license and a Visa/Mc. Drivers are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle while on the tour and collateral is required upon check-in.
Passengers must be at least 5 years old.
Passengers under 18 years old must be with a parent or guardian 25 years or older.
Weight limit on all vehicles is 320 pounds per person.
Persons who have major neck or back problems, are pregnant, have extreme allergies to dust or pollen or have had recent surgeries within the last 3 months will not be allowed to participate.
- Special Notes:
- All of the pictures we take on the tour are FREE ($30 value). Kauai ATV will get 1 email address from the reservation party. A link containing the photos of your tour (taken by our guides) will be sent to that email address.
- Operation Days:
- 4 hours
- Kauai ATV Tours
- Polaris vehicle
Shirts, shorts, goggles and helmets are provided. Water shoes are available for purchase.