Kauai ATV - Waterfall Tour
Hop an an ATV and venture along fun dirt trails to a private waterfall! This Kauai ATV tour also takes you to several movie sites along the way and even bunkers from World War II. Ride your ATV on your own or take along family members or friends.
- Ride on an ATV on 23 miles of off-road trails – exciting terrain with lots of dirt and mud
- Drive through a working plantation on Grove Farm lands
- Drive through a half-mile cane haul tunnel and past World War II bunkers
- Stop at a beautiful waterfall where you can swim in a natural pool
- Anahola granola bars & trail mix, Koloa cookies, juice and water
- Shirts, shorts, goggles and helmets
- Pre-ride safety instructions and a safety course orientation
- Free photos of your tour
Kauai ATV Tour Map
- Where and When:
- Tour 1: 7:00 am to 11:00 am (check in at 6:15 am)
Tour 2: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm (check in at 7:15 am)
Tour 3: 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm (check in at 11:15 am)
Tour 4: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (check in at 12:15 pm)
Check in at Kauai ATV, 3477A Weliweli Rd, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old. All drivers must bring a valid driver's license and a Visa/Mc. Drivers are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle while on the tour and collateral is required upon check-in.
Passengers must be at least 5 years old.
Passengers under 18 years old must be with a parent or guardian 25 years or older.
Weight limit on all vehicles is 320 pounds per person.
Persons who have major neck or back problems, are pregnant, have extreme allergies to dust or pollen or have had recent surgeries within the last 3 months will not be allowed to participate.
- Special Notes:
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols:
Temperatures will be taken prior to signing activity waivers. Those guests with temperatures of 100.4 or above will not be permitted to participate on the tour and will be refunded the cost of the tour.
Kauai ATV LLC has the right to refuse service to those guests who cannot follow state and local mandates. Face mask deferral script from doctors will not be recognized. No exceptions. Guests must check in with their own masks on. Once the check-in process is complete, guests of Kauai ATV will receive gator masks to wear for the duration of their time on property. These masks must always be worn.
Vans used for the transport of guests are cleaned between each use using approved sanitizers. Social distancing spacing will be practiced as per state and local guidelines.
All materials touched by guests are sanitized after each use. ATV goggles and helmets are only used once in a 24-hour period to aid in proper sanitization. All items will be sanitized between each use.
- Operation Days:
- 3-4 hours
- Kauai ATV Tours
- Polaris vehicle
Goggles and helmets are provided. Water shoes are available for purchase.