Kauai ATV - Backroads Tour
This exciting ATV tour takes you along dirt trails on Kauai's south shore with beautiful ocean and mountain views. Drive through a historic cane haul tunnel and visit movie sites. This tour also takes you to the shoreline of the Waita reservoir, which is the largest inland body of water in Hawaii, where the group can catch and release fish with traditional bamboo fishing poles.
- Fun off-road adventure – exciting terrain with lots of dirt and mud
- View pristine landscapes on 22,000 acres otherwise inaccessible to the public
- Explore famous movie sites
- Drive through a half-mile historic cane haul tunnel
- See the shoreline of the huge Waita reservoir
- Shirts, shorts, goggles and helmets are provided
- Pre-ride safety instructions and a safety course orientation
- Bamboo fishing (time permitting)
Drivers must be at least 18 years old and have a valid drivers license. Passengers must be at least 5 years old. If anyone in the vehicle is under the age of 18, there must be a guardian who is over 25 years old in the same vehicle.
Fun ATV Tour
Map - click to enlarge
Kauai ATV Backroads Tour
- Where and When:
- Tour Times: 7:00am, 8:00am, 9:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm & 1:45pm
Check in 45 minutes prior to tour time at Kauai ATV, 3477A Weliweli Rd, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old (drivers license required).
Passengers must be at least 5 years old.
Weight limit on all vehicles is 250 pounds per person.
Persons who have major neck or back problems, are pregnant, have extreme allergies to dust or pollen or have had recent surgeries within the last 3 months will not be allowed to participate.
Passengers under 18 years old must be with a guardian 25 years or older.
- Special Notes:
- You will get dirty on this Kauai ATV adventure. How dirty depends on the weather conditions. If it is wet, expect mud inside and outside of your clothing. If it is dry, expect a fine layer of dust on all exposed areas.
All of the pictures we take on the tour are FREE. Kauai ATV will get 1 email address from the reservation party. A link containing the photos of your tour (taken by our guides) will be sent to that email address.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Kauai ATV Tours
- Polaris 6 Vehicles.
Goggles, helmets and souvenir bandanas are provided. Water shoes available for purchase.