Kauai ATV - Koloa Tour
Kauaidiscount.com challenges you to try out a new experience in Kauai activities - how about Kauai ATV Tours? The KAUAI ATV KOLOA TOURS are a great chance for off-road adventure and scenic Kauai tours, brought to you at fantastic savings from Kauaidiscount.com! These Kauai ATV tours are your opportunity to let the good times roll in a unique type of Kauai activities. If you love fun and a great bargain, then these Kauai Tours from Kauaidiscount.com are just what you've been looking for! And don't forget to check out Kauaidiscount.com for all your other Kauai activities as well.
The Kauai ATV Koloa Tours are adventure filled three hour (2.5 of riding), Kauai ATV tours throughout the Garden Isle's south shore. During these Kauai activities, you'll ride through a half mile cane tunnel, access major movie sites, and learn about Kauai’s animal and plant life from our knowledgeable guides. Kauaidiscount.com knows you'll love to visit pristine landscapes on 22,000 acres of land otherwise inaccessible to the public. And beverages, snacks, and rental clothes are included for these Kauai tours. You'll be cruising on fully automatic four wheeled motorcycles (ATVs), and for your convenience and safety, these Kauai ATV tours also include helmet, gloves & goggles.
OHANA BUG or KAWASAKI TERYX4: Fully automatic 4 seater dune
buggy. Drivers must be at least 16 years old and have a valid ID.
Passengers must be at least 5 years old. Both vehicles are 4 seaters
and a vehicle will be assigned at the tour.
- Fun dune buggy ride around Kauai’s south shore
- View pristine landscapes on 22,000 acres otherwise inaccessible to the public
- Explore famous movie sites
- Drive through a half-mile historic cane haul tunnel
- See the shoreline of the huge Waita reservoir
- Fun off-road adventure – exciting terrain with lots of dirt and mud
Fun ATV Tour
Map - click to enlarge
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Check in 30 minutes prior to tour time at Kauai ATV, 3477A Weliweli Rd, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Must weigh less than 350 pounds. Long pants and closed-toe shoes required for these Kauai activities!
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old (ID required).
Passengers must be at least 5 years old.
Weight limit on all vehicles is 320 pounds per person.
Persons who have major neck or back problems, are pregnant, have extreme allergies to dust or pollen or have had recent surgeries within the last 3 months will not be allowed to participate.
- Special Notes:
- You will get dirty on this Kauai ATV adventure. How dirty depends on the weather conditions. If it is wet, expect mud inside and outside of your clothing. If it is dry, expect a fine layer of dust on all exposed areas.
All of the pictures we take on the tour are FREE. Kauai ATV will get 1 email address from the reservation party. A link containing the photos of your tour (taken by our guides) will be sent to that email address.
- Operation Days:
Tour will not be operating in January 2019
- 3 hours
- Kauai ATV Tours
- Ohana Bug or Kawasaki Teryx4.
Shirts, shorts, goggles and helmets are provided. Water shoes available for purchase.