Kauai Backcountry Adventures - Zipline Tour
"Get High" on this exhilarating Kauai Zipline tours experience as you soar like a bird over a pristine rainforest. Kauai Discount brings you another fine experience in Kauai tours and Kauai activities - the Kauai Zipline Adventure Tour from Kauai Backcountry and Kauai Discount! You'll love these Kauai Zipline tours from Kauai Backcountry. Kauai Zip Line tours offer the chance to try something new in Kauai activities, and a different perspective than other Kauai tours. Thrills and beauty will both be yours when you participate in Kauai Zip Line tours for your next Kauai activities and Kauai tours!
On these Kauai Zipline tours from Kauai Discount you'll fly across seven ziplines which descend a mountain side. Feel the rush during these Kauai Zipline tours as you glide over lush tropical forests and deep valleys below. The Kauai Zipline Adventure tour from Kauai Backcountry is a "must do" in Kauai tours and Kauai activities from Kauai Discount, so reserve your spot for these Kauai Zip Line tours and get ready for some serious fun! Kauai Backcountry can offer you a truly unique experience with exclusive access to over 17,000 acres of former plantation lands, and with Kauai Discount you know you'll be getting the best savings on your Kauai Zipline tours adventure! And don't forget to check out other great Kauai tours and Kauai activities from Kauai Discount, where you always can count on a great Kauai Discount price for all your Kauai tours... like the Kauai Zipline Adventure tour from Kauai Backcountry! Book your spot for these Kauai Zipline tours today!
Your Kauai Zipline tours adventure begins with a fun and informative scenic ride in our four wheel drive adventure vehicle. Along the way on these Kauai tours from Kauai Discount, your certified Kauai Backcountry guide will share interesting information on island history, culture, flora and fauna, as part of these Kauai activities. When you arrive at the first zipline, you’ll receive a thorough briefing, preparing you to soar over tropical forests, streams and jungles rich with amazing scenery! The beauty on these Kauai Zip Line tours can't be beat! You’ll zoom down the mountainside, sailing along on a series of seven ziplines, as you make your way to the valley floor below.
Enjoy snacks and a cold drink so you have more time to enjoy the zipline course.
Then your Kauai activities continue with a refreshing swim. Relax, bask in the sun, or just soak in our natural swimming pool during this portion of the Kauai tours. Take one last dip in the water before heading back to home base! The Kauai Zipline Adventure tour is truly an incredible journey which will leave you with vacation memories of a lifetime. Plan today to include this awesome Kauai Zipline tours experience from Kauai Backcountry and Kauai Discount in your Kauai activities and Kauai tours.
- Trek includes 7 zipline runs
- Spectacular views of tropical rainforests and valleys
- Cool off in a natural pool at the end of zipline adventure
- Snacks and a cold beverage
- Helmet is provided
Kauai Backcountry Adventures
Jungle Stream Crossing
Fun Zipline Tour
- Where and When:
- Tour times:
Monday to Wednesday: 9:00 am & 1:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am
Friday: 12:00 pm
Check in 30 minutes prior to your tour time at Kauai Backcountry Headquarters, 3-4131 Kuhio Hwy, Lihue, HI 96766 View Map
- Participants must be at least 12 years old and weigh between 100-250 pounds (45-113 kg). All guests will weigh-in at check-in. Those outside the 100-250 pounds (45-113 kg) range will not be able to participate and will be responsible for full fare.
Children 12 to 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. All minors must have a parent/guardian sign a waiver.
This tour is not recommended for those uncomfortable with heights or those who have back, hip or knee problems. Women who are in the first trimester of a pregnancy may participate with doctor's approval.
- Special Notes:
- What to Bring for these Kauai activities: • Knee length shorts or Long Pants • Covered and Secured Shoes REQUIRED (Closed toed, secure covered shoes such as tennis shoes or hiking boots. No water shoes.) • Wear a swimsuit beneath your clothes • Bring a towel, sunscreen and bug repellent • Hair ties to secure long hair -
Kauai Backcountry Provides: Helmets, Harnesses, Snacks and refreshments -
Duration of these Kauai tours: Approximately 3 1/2 hours
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday
- 3 hours
- Kauai Backcountry
- The Kauai Backcountry Adventures zipline course is regularly inspected by an accredited vendor of the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT). It has been professionally engineered and constructed to exceed industry standards and is meticulously maintained.