Seasport Divers - Afternoon Two Tank Dive
If Kauai Scuba Diving sounds good to you, but you're not ready for an expert dive, then these Kauai tours and Kauai activities from kauaidiscount.com and Seasport Scuba Diving in Kauai are just the thing for you! The Seasport Scuba Diving in Kauai afternoon 2-tank boat trip is perfect for the newly certified divers or rusty divers wanting to ease back into diving. For these Kauai tours, certified, non-certified divers, and snorkelers are welcomed. The shallow afternoon dive-profiles featured in these Kauai activities are perfect for the introductory diver wanting to experience boat diving with certified friends and family. Kauai Scuba diving is a beautiful underwater adventure in Kauai tours, so make your next Kauai activities extra special by booking Seasport Scuba Diving in Kauai tours with Kauaidiscount.com today!
We have some amazing shallow dives, including the Sheraton Caverns, which provide beautiful Kauai scuba diving at a more relaxing depth. Snorkelers will enjoy viewing Hawaii's beautiful tropical fish and Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles during these Kauai activities. The Seasport Scuba Diving in Kauai tours are sure to please everyone, and by using Kauaidiscount.com, you'll know you'll find the best savings on Kauai Scuba Diving and other Kauai activities!
One place sure to amaze during your Kauai tours and Kauai activities from Seasport Scuba Diving is Sheraton Caverns. This beautiful Kauai Scuba Diving spot received a Top 5 rating as Best Cavern diving in the world. The caverns are ancient blown-out lava tubes of gorgeous archways, sleeping turtles, and an abundance of Hawaiian reef fish. The depth ranges from 35' to 65' making this a great dive for either our morning or afternoon charter. Scuba Diving in Kauai allows you to witness the ocean's splendor, and Kauaidiscount.com allows you to enjoy the best prices on your Kauai tours and Kauai activities.
So book your Kauai Scuba Diving adventure today! Don't miss out on these awesome Kauai activities and Kauai tours from Kauaidiscount.com and Seasport Scuba Diving in Kauai! These Kauai tours will be an unforgettable experience!!!
- Ideal scuba diving tour for the non-certified diver, rusty diver or the new diver
- Two afternoon boat dives in the 40-60 foot range
- Explore the fascinating underwater world and see plenty of marine life
Please download and fill out this required medical questionnaire and bring it with you to the dive.
Seasport Divers Boat
- Where and When:
- Check in at 12:30 pm at Seasport Divers, 2827 Poipu Road, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
Tour returns to the Seasport Divers dive shop around 5:00 pm.
- There is a Medical Questionnaire that needs to be filled out and passed to participate in this scuba dive. If participant fails the Medical Questionnaire, a doctor must give a written statement (faxes are OK) that scuba activities are safe and allowed for this participant prior to going scuba diving.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 4 hours
- Seasport Divers Kauai
- The Anela Kai is a custom-fitted PRO48 dive boat, U.S. Coast Guard certified for 42 passengers or 30 divers. However, Seasport Divers limits it to only 18 divers for their south shore scuba diving tours. The vessel is equipped with two hot water showers, a 10-person observation deck, a large covered cabin and two ladders for easy ocean entry and exit.