Deep Sea Fishing Kauai
Kauai Discount makes it easy to choose the right Kauai Sport Fishing adventure for your next Kauai Activities! If Kauai Fishing sounds like the aquatic adventure you've been looking for, then check out the Deep Sea Fishing in Kauai experiences offered by Kauai Discount. Because we are on the leeward side of the island, you'll find the best Kauai Fishing to be had! No other Kauai Tours can offer Kauai Deep Sea Fishing and Kauai Sport Fishing at its finest like Kauai Discount. We offer the best Kauai Fishing there is! Calmer leeward waters provide more Kauai deep sea fishing days and better Kauai sport fishing for everyone. In addition to calmer waters for Kauai fishing, Port Allen is less congested compared to other Kauai tours for your Kauai Deep Sea Fishing. Only two Kauai fishing charter companies operate from this harbor so there is always an untouched ledge and plenty of open ocean for searching out big game on your Kauai Deep Sea Fishing expedition from Kauai Discount.
One of the most important aspects is that Deep Sea Fishing in Kauai provides more options for your Kauai Sport Fishing. Our west side Kauai Fishing location affords Kauai Sport Fishing tours access to the forbidden island of Niihau, the legendary Na' Pali Coast, the Banks, Mana Crack and Makahuena Point. In addition we are Deep Sea Fishing in Kauai just south of the North Western Hawaiian Island Coral Reef Reserve, the largest game reserve in the entire world. With facts like this it's easy to see why Kauai Fishing with us on the "Big Ta Do" is the ultimate adventure in Kauai Deep Sea Fishing. Book your Kauai Deep Sea Fishing trip with Kauai Discount today and get ready to reel in the savings and Kauai Sport Fishing fun! Kauai Fishing books early so do not miss out.
Enjoy Kauai Fishing on our 31 foot Bertram, "Big Ta Do", a classic sport fisher that has a reputation around the world as a true performer. This Kauai Sport Fishing boat is outfitted with Shimano Tiagra series reels, custom rods and all the gear you will need for deep sea fishing in Kauai. A classic strike boat, this custom sport fisher provides you a large platform, equipped with a custom fighting chair, that transforms the challenge of deep sea fishing in Kauai into a manageable task for inexperienced and advanced anglers. Why go Kauai fishing on a boat when you can fish on a legend? Nothing's better for Kauai sport fishing, so book your spot with Kauai Discount today and save on Kauai Deep Sea Fishing.
Kauai Sport Fishing is a great challenge and tons of fun! Be sure to include Kauai Deep Sea Fishing in your list of Kauai activities, and be sure to use Kauai Discount to book your Kauai Fishing adventure. You can rest assured that by using Kauai Discount for all your Kauai Fishing needs you'll be getting the best savings on your Kauai Sport Fishing tours!
Charters - Charters are exclusive to your party. Pricing includes up to 6 guests.
Shared Trips - Shared trips are per person. You may be with another group. 6 guests maximum.
Deluxe Shared Trips - Deluxe Shared trips are per person. You may be with another group. 4 anglers maximum & 2 spots available for ride along. Please call for information/pricing on a ride along.
Bertram Sport Fisher
- Where and When:
- 5:30 am check-in at Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- ***72 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY***
- 72 hour cancellation policy
If prone to getting seasick, we recommend taking precautions the day before the tour as well as the day of the tour.
- Special Notes:
- Every guest will receive enough fish for 3-5 days worth of food
- Operation Days:
- Deep Sea Fishing Kauai
- 6 guest max
- The "Big Ta Do " is a classic 1976 Bertram Sport Fisher. Don't let her manufacture date fool you. This little gem has been fully reconditioned in 2006. She has a new everything. All wiring and panels are new. Electronics and stereo are new. GPS and Fish finder? New! All through hull fittings, safety equipment, deck, hatches, exhaust, pumps are new. She has been refitted with 260 HP Cummins diesel engines and a new 160 gallon aluminum fuel tank. The head in the forward V-berth is new and in working order. Nearly every wire, nut and bolt has been replaced. It's a truly amazing vessel. The deck was rebuilt and reinforced from the transom to the cabin. The paint is new as well. The "Big Ta Do" is a rare find. For those who know what they are looking for, you found it!