Blue Dolphin Charters - Na Pali Sunset Dinner Cruise
The Na Pali Sunset Dinner Cruise is a 4 hour tour with Blue Dolphin Charters. The Na Pali Coast in the evening light is unforgettable and can only be matched by an amazing sunset at sea.
Witness this spectacular Hawaiian sunset while enjoying one of Blue Dolphin's world famous Mai Tais. The menu on your Kauai Dinner Cruise includes Caesar Salad, Kalua Pork, Teriyaki Chicken, White Rice, and Chocolate Chip Cookies. Kauai Discount knows you'll love these Kauai tours! Kauai Dinner Cruises are one of the most popular Kauai Activities so be sure to book in advance through Kauai Discount!
Luau-Style Buffet Dinner:
- Kalua Pork
- Teriyaki Chicken
- White Rice
- Caesar Salad
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Open Bar (Beer, Wine, Mai Tai)
For vegetarians, there is the option to order a veggie stirfry. Please specify your request when making the reservation.
- Where and When:
- Check-in is between 1:45 pm and 2:30 pm (depends on season). The exact check-in time will be specified on your voucher. Check-in is at Port Allen Harbor in Ele'ele.
Driving directions: Take Hwy 50 toward Ele'ele to Hwy 541, turn left at McDonald's toward the ocean. Check-in and retail office is located in the industrial complex on the right.
- No children under the age of 2.
Pregnant women may not participate in this tour.
The vessel can't accommodate wheelchairs.
Guests must be able to walk onto the boat & up or down ladder stairs by themselves.
All Blue Dolphin Charters cruises require barefoot boarding. If you have a medical issue that requires shoes, please tell us ahead of time.
- Special Notes:
- The Catamaran is equipped with a restroom on board.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 4 hours
- Blue Dolphin Charters
- Blue Dolphin is a 65-foot deluxe catamaran, designed by Americas Cup designers and engineers Morrelli & Melvin. The boat is specifically designed to navigate the waters of Kauai for a smoother ride.